• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Thoughts for airguns coming 2024?

Well fellas 2023 is almost done, and as far as the airgun world goes it seems like the humble Umarex Notos was the most notable airgun to hit the market this year. There have been a few other new-comers of note but none that seemed to achieve the amount of interest the Notos has enjoyed. Surely we all can agree on that at least? 😁

Reactions: Shoothabreez
There aren’t any pcp m4s can u lead me to one?
Um.

IMG_1435.jpeg

Reactions: darylm
I see some of u guys misread my question what I mean by ar15/m4 is actually a ar15/m4 pcp not one that kind of looks like it can anyone show me that?
Your original question said “ar15/m4 platform style” not actual look-a-likes… The market for a powerful PCP that looks exactly like an M4 is probably zero. I like the M4 platform as a firearm. Zero desire for one as a PCP.

Um.

And also I’m looking for one that can load from the mag so basically a pcp like the sig sauer mcx virtus but more power
I was searching around and noticed there is barely any ar15/m4 platform style rifles and the ones there are not very powerful think any are coming?
And also I’m looking for one that can load from the mag so basically a pcp like the sig sauer mcx virtus but more power
Your original question said “ar15/m4 platform style” not actual look-a-likes… The market for a powerful PCP that looks exactly like an M4 is probably zero. I like the M4 platform as a firearm. Zero desire for one as a PCP.
Yes the full platform like a sig mix virtus pcp but more power
This video is being processed and will be available for viewing shortly
IMG_3434.jpeg

I disagree with those who do not like the idea of a quality, AR platform air rifle. The design attributes of an AR15/M4 rifle create much more comfortable use of the rifle for all hunting, or sport shooting use.

The only coyote calling rifle I currently own is an AR platform that I assembled with components aimed (pun intended) specifically for shooting from a sitting position off shooting sticks. Long barrel, variable, 'higher' power optic, vertical grip, light trigger, etc, etc. My rifle does not resemble a so-called 'assault rifle' but rather a proper hunting rifle.

I have a close friend who has AR platform rifles for hunting all species and size of game. There are very many hunters and competitive shooters that prefer an AR style platform for ALL their shooting disciplines. This is the reason the AR style rifle is, and has been the most popular style of rifle in the US for decades now.

If you have never used an AR platform rifle, with all the various modular components to individualize it to your needs, then you are missing out.

I say bring on a QUALITY, high power air rifle with full compatibility of AR platform components!
Check out macabe speeds air-15 on YouTube it’s a hatsan blitz 30 cal mod looks awesome.

This is about as close as I’ve seen. Uses AR lower.

Reactions: Bennytheman
This is about as close as I’ve seen. Uses AR lower.

This is the closet I seen to what I was talking bout thank you

First off, welcome and don't be rude. Just understand that there's not much out there for what you're looking for. No need for the thumbs down on someone's recommendation. The SIG MCX Virtus is probably the closest thing to what you're looking for but a little underpowered and also doesn't use an actual M4 stock.

There's a few offerings like the American Air Arms EVOL line, FX Dreamline, Brocock (BRK), and a few others I'm forgetting. The only thing AR15 like is that the butt stocks and pistol grips are AR15 compatible. The limitation is that for a PCP, it has to have an air cylinder tube or CF bottle tank in the front or one in the rear which will be used as a stock.

First off, welcome and don't be rude. Just understand that there's not much out there for what you're looking for. No need for the thumbs down on someone's recommendation. The SIG MCX Virtus is probably the closest thing to what you're looking for but a little underpowered and also doesn't use an actual M4 stock.

There's a few offerings like the American Air Arms EVOL line, FX Dreamline, Brocock (BRK), and a few others I'm forgetting. The only thing AR15 like is that the butt stocks and pistol grips are AR15 compatible. The limitation is that for a PCP, it has to have an air cylinder tube or CF bottle tank in the front or one in the rear which will be used as a stock.
If u read what I said I said that I seen there arent many out there and if I disliked a comment it was for a reason I get where you come from tho but that’s y I asked if anyone knew of any and now we have people talking about our airguns being took away because of looks😆

If u read what I said I said that I seen there arent many out there and if I disliked a comment it was for a reason I get where you come from tho but that’s y I asked if anyone knew of any and now we have people talking about our airguns being took away because of looks😆
I read what you said but you only made it clear on exactly what you were looking for on the 2nd page of this thread (Post #25). See what I mean?
🤷‍♀️

They were just trying to be helpful. In regards to others posting about our airguns being taken away, that's a whole different subject.

Reactions: L.Leon