• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Those in Florida

Thanks. It always sucks dealing with these things. Hopefully it will go north and then out to sea.... Moving to central Oregon next Summer and i was hoping i was all thru with hurricanes, this could be my fault for even thinking it......

Your making me jealous , tried for years to get the wife there . You moving to Bend ? Darell

Well, it looks like the storm will be riding the coast all the way up to GA. Currently on my way to Savannah to evacuate premature infants from their local NICU & bring them to our hospital in Atlanta. 

#Ambulancelife 

1567444274_11330286015d6d4d32df95d5.93888858_51F18860-78CB-4F93-98C8-8DC0B9F41025.jpeg

Thanks. It always sucks dealing with these things. Hopefully it will go north and then out to sea.... Moving to central Oregon next Summer and i was hoping i was all thru with hurricanes, this could be my fault for even thinking it......

Your making me jealous , tried for years to get the wife there . You moving to Bend ? Darell

Yes! my daughter and son in law moved there a few years ago and we fell in love with Bend. My wife has been counting down the days starting in the mid 500's...