Thormolds, anyone swaging with them?

Let me add a few words about ThorMold products. I’ve been using them since 2021 for my experiments, tests and researches. That is why I have to say, that I never used his mass-produced molds, that majority buys, but I always make my custom orders. I can see how his manufacturing quality and approach developed within these years. There were a few issues with production and delivery terms due to some legislation specifics in China in 2022, but as far as I know now he registered a company in the USA and I hope that everything will be fine now especially taking into account that you can pay by PayPal and feel pretty secured.
I'm absolutely satisfied with the quality of Thor Molds that I have (and I have molds from many different brands, so I have something to compare with).

Here are the photos of my latest order and videos of my previous tests:

IMG_20240123_132821.jpg

IMG_20240123_111342.jpg

So, my best understanding is, you not re-sizing but ... re-shaping the existing MRD not so good geometry - with your custom made Thormold? ;)
of course for practice only...
If you speak about the video I published, the situation there was the following: the quality of lead wire we use is very important. I've made a test to check the difference between the lead JSB uses (made pellets with ThorMold using JSB pellets instead of my lead wire) and lead wire that is available in my region. The difference was more than sufficient as you could see in the video.

Reactions: bigHUN
... that is available in my region....
I am in Canada, and same as for myself making my own pellets or slugs I would need to rely on imports as well for raw material, beside the needed dies and presses. The airgun community is not developed enough and can't justify the investments, so my case is not simple as well.
Thanks RusBear for a learning curve.

Reactions: RusBear