Thor press pellets

1000046544.jpg

Reactions: beerthief
For the US market, we recommend that you buy a 6 holes pellets mold. The speed of making pellets is about the same as that of 20 holes. The most important thing is that this is a mold specially launched for airsoft shooters. 10 holes and 20 holes are specially made for making pellets. Merchant of pellets for sale
I can't discuss price here, sorry. This is a picture of 6 holes
The molds we make have no service life, the manufacturing standards are very high, the precision reaches +0.005MM, and the finish is as smooth as a mirror

With correct operation, it can be used for a lifetime without damage. We use HRC55 degree 440C stainless steel to make the mold. The mold is extremely difficult to rust.
1000040053.jpg

1000037518.jpg

1000037516.jpg

For the US market, we recommend that you buy a 6 holes pellets mold. The speed of making pellets is about the same as that of 20 holes. The most important thing is that this is a mold specially launched for airsoft shooters. 10 holes and 20 holes are specially made for making pellets. Merchant of pellets for sale
I can't discuss price here, sorry. This is a picture of 6 holes
The molds we make have no service life, the manufacturing standards are very high, the precision reaches +0.005MM, and the finish is as smooth as a mirror

With correct operation, it can be used for a lifetime without damage. We use HRC55 degree 440C stainless steel to make the mold. The mold is extremely difficult to rust.
View attachment 446173

View attachment 446174

View attachment 446175
I’m interested. Pm me

Reactions: 928487381
Prices are too high for what you offer. I bought a jig from you and it's ok, but I'd go with corbin before i go with you guys again, i have a few corbins and almost a dozen Dillon presses, your quality is just not there for the prices you charge.

DO BETTER.
We do not sell jigs, so you are not our customer
Our molds are unparalleled in terms of materials used and manufacturing precision.

I facilitate all customer service shipping records, there is only one customer in California who purchased a .357 20 holes pellets mold, 1 hole .357 slug molds with us, so you are not our customer.
Prices are too high for what you offer. I bought a jig from you and it's ok, but I'd go with corbin before i go with you guys again, i have a few corbins and almost a dozen Dillon presses, your quality is just not there for the prices you charge.

DO BETTER.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
I've looked at many of Thor's products, but for me, it comes down to price. $800+ will buy a lot of pellets.
Then I add my time and wear on parts will it pay for itself in the long run?
I am sure for some like competition shooters it might be worth to make their own slugs and pellets.

As a casual shooter at home it is not worth for me. If the price is $800 like you say plus the press, lead wire and time, like you say I can buy many thousands of ready made pellets. With a press like this you are stuck to one size and weight of pellet. After you bought the pellet, will it shoot good from your particular barrel. And the other rifles you own? My different rifles shoot different pellets better than other and I can buy what it shoot best.

Again, if it shoots good from a person's competition rifle it is worth it as it will ensure that you have the same consistent pellet over and over again that you will not really get from commercial pellets. A die like this is for a niche market so the rest of us cannot complain about the cost.

Thor, good luck with your project.

Last edited: