ThomasT's Printable Paper Targets

Thank you for your continued contributions! I use three of the targets and no doubt will use some of the others as well.
Hello @jetpopt

It makes me happy to see so many members using some of these paper targets and I really appreciate your acknowledgement 😁.

ThomasT

Hello everyone,

I am adding one more Paper Target pdf file. This is the "new and revised" General Target 2.0.
At the request of Ross / @rsfrid , I opened up the "center" from a solid all black bullseye to the "Open Ring" style.

ThomasT
General Target  2.0.jpg

View attachment General Target 2.0 pdf.pdf

Hello everyone,

I have created a small ( to be printed on standard 8-1/2" x 11" size paper ), an Unofficial 100-Yard Benchrest Practice Target. Two targets on the page and they are drawn to the correct and exact dimensions for 100-Yard Benchrest competition shooting. For all those folks that do not have a target frame that can handle the original 3' x 4' official target this will allow you a target that you can print and shoot. For your information the “X” ring in the dead center is .20-inch in diameter and the “10" ring is .475-inches. The “Sighters” are .475-inches the same as the 10-Ring.

The first picture is just a jpg file showing what the actual Paper Target looks like. You will need to download a copy of the pdf file ( at the bottom ) to be able to print the Actual Target to the correct scale.

Hope this will be beneficial and you can shoot and enjoy.

ThomasT

Unofficial 100-Yard Benchrest Practice Target.50.jpg

View attachment Unoffical 100-Yard Benchrest Practice Target.1.pdf

Thomas , Thanks a lot for all the targets , I always look to see what gun there shooting,
Being in West Texas I am always fighting the wind, Just makes me a better shot, LOL.
A big THANK YOU..
Mike
Hello @airgunmike56

You surely do have a lot of wind in that part of Texas. I live here on Sam Rayburn Lake in Deep East Texas and Ole Sam is so large that it creates it's own weather and like you I get a lot of high winds. I believe that shooting paper targets in all weather conditions makes a person a better shot.

ThomasT