• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

thomas br X pellet Rifle Thunder

Hello friends, some of you may already know, but here in Brazil we have a national manufacturer that is evolving very well! The Rifle manufacturer, lots of pellets from them are worth looking for!

thomas thunder.jpg

Bom dia Edgarg. Fine shooting.

I had a look at their website which mentions Predator, Creedmoor sports, an Amazon site, and a couple other sites I could not access. I’m most interested in the 13.43s as they appear to be equivalent to the JSB monster but we Benchrest shooters are always seeking more perfect pellets. Do you sort your pellets?
Hello friend! Yes, they are very similar in format to the JSB monster. As for the classification, I try to find lots that provide a high score without classification. But in important competitions such as the wrabf world championship 2023 I weighed and measured all the used pellets. The target of the photo was shot unclassified

Reactions: dgeesaman
These are targets that I made a small modification to be able to print on A4 sheet, but have the same size of WRABF target center. This target was thrown at 25mts.
I like the fact that they look smaller overall size, be cause there are limits that the Farley and SEB rests will go left right, up down. The current USARB targets and WRFBRA are just a hair too large for the 25 yd and meter matches.