Thomas Allen ... Scammer !!!! Update and Links !!!

"JoeWayneRhea"Airborne I'll keep ya in mind :) right now I'm just hoping to see the guys get their money back ...I'm leaving it in Mark and Kelvns corner ....They were the ones who got rilles off .
Mark has tried to facebook message the wife twice, so far no reply........but if you look at her facebook now most all of her photos of him are deleted and her "relationship" is no longer listed as Married to Thomas Allen.

Mark will be filing the paperwork for the complaint after the holidays.

Shame she had a chance to keep the husband home, now her daughter (and the one on the way) will likely not see him for 3 years.....the time he is backing up on probation.

"JoeWayneRhea"Sounds like she's as weasly as he is .

If she didn't respond back (was mentioned earlier that it was her paypal account the funds were deposited into).
Then I think she is just as guilty. She should do the grown up & responsible thing and help get the money back.
Anything short of that makes her look really bad in all of this. Deleting all of the stuff off facebook....looks really shady as well.

JoeWayneRheaI'm a pretty level headed guy , and by no means a "BadAss" but if he lived closer , I'd go knock on his door .

I hear you. Sounds like his wife is in on it too. This didnt happen to me......but it pisses me off REAL BAD. Everytime I go to sell something on craigslist I get ten scammers for every real buyer. Whatever happens to em I wont feel sorry for them thats for sure.

"JoeWayneRhea"I'm a pretty level headed guy , and by no means a "BadAss" but if he lived closer , I'd go knock on his door .
Maybe she doesn't use her Facebook and PayPal accounts and has no idea they are being abused like this. I haven't logged into Facebook since I realized that nobody cares what I had for dinner. My wife would have access to my account by simply picking up my IPad when I'm not home.

btw, I am a total "badass".... Ok ok.... I'm not one at all, but he doesn't know that!

Larceny by conversion would be the charge and in some states the level of value also has something to do with it. I was also hit a couple of times with this sort of thing I don,t like it a bit. Found out one guy had lied for the feds in 3 other states to get his own rear out of trouble and by the time he was 20 had 8 felonies reduced by making up or ratting out innocent people for the state and feds. Was kicked out of the Marines after 80 days section 8 but still claimed he was a Marine on job app and in sales/frauds. The other one did not own anything I could get, All was in moms name or girl friends. This kinda stuff really ticks me off and the cops who work with them ALSO. That's after being one (cop)for 33 yrs. 

"JoeWayneRhea"As a group , we have got to figure out a way to verify our identity and keep scammers off our forums
I think people join here and then try to sell and rip people off. Should ask for more personal info when the person is joining. Have the new guy not be able to sell for a certain time limit. Also I always opt to pay the 3% using PayPal. This way the buyer is protected. Just a couple of hints to make the forum safer