• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Thomas Allen ... Scammer !!!! Update and Links !!!

"amoxom"If he is not already back in the jug!

His employer, Triangle Refrigeration, has confirmed that he is currently working. (wife's facebook has picture posted with him on Jun 24th.) They also confirmed that the address Joe has is the one on file with them.

Here is his wife's facebook. The $$ actually went into HER paypal account.

https://www.facebook.com/LauraJean831

I sent a message to Mark and he needs to send her a message to see if she knows what Thomas is doing.

I contacted Manheim Township Police and they will not take the report for theft. It is their position that the theft occurred in California (and/or the other state where the money was "conned" from).

I have sent all of this information to Mark letting him know what he should do.

I am just over an hour away and was going to try and get up that way but Holiday prep has gotten in the way.

LOL. Times change. You DO need to be sure who you are talking about but as long as you are correct I got a good laugh out of these here modern times information things!
Both FB pages seem to have the same author? But I'll make a friendly post one of them ( person should have a right to say "not me brother" or such) , noted that one of "her" friends is Jim Frank Bail Bonds, lol. 

Now these easy internet searches are what I do if buying from a new person. Learned such crap dealing with filarms. Spotted "Van Thong" as Mouse F Tony in HI before he ripped folks off and emailed his chosen forum's owner about him before he ripped folks off ( as Van ) but at least at that time you couldn't talk about thieves on airgun forums.
Crappy subject but it is nice to use tech. against the scum.

Now the very best "protection" buying used I have found is........................... Go to a match! Meet some airguns folks, anywhere, I've been lucky enough to meet well over 100 airgun folks face to face, from all over the Nation and some other countries. IF a person is a serious airgun type we , should, have meet some of the same people.
99.9% of airgun folks are good people, the very best it seems from my experience. So please do file charges against the thieves. We are small enough to be known to track people, I think.

Aim small.

John 

"JoeWayneRhea"Let's give mark a chance to address it . Then I'm just spit balling here ...BUT if people started calling my family and my place of business with this stuff I would be FORCED to address it ! Whether I wanted to or not
I mean... That's what we do on our metal detecting forum and I've seen divorces occurred over crap like this. I'm a HUGE fan of spamming calls to his work and everyone he knows. Like you say, "at some point" he WILL have to address it. He won't be near as misserable as the people he screwed until then. 

He he deserves every bit of the harassment that will undoubtedly follow. 

"JoeWayneRhea"I've posted warnings about him on at least 3 forums . If it comes to that , I've got unlimited minutes. :). I wanna kinda leave it up to the guys he owes money to first . I don't wanna do anything that could mess them up just in case they have contacted him .
Yep, Mark is attempting to make a "civil" contact with them first as any "hostile" contact would likely stop any chance of getting payment.

I think his wife, if she is smart, will listen. If she doesn't then their 7 month old and the baby on the way will likely spend the next 3 years of their life in a "long distance" relationship with their father. They will be in Lancaster and he will be in Hagerstown Detention Center. And since the Paypal went into her account she might have some "Splaining to do Lucy".......

If his wife is now aware of this and doesn't have him do the right thing as far as I'm concerned she would also be complicit. Looking at her Facebook pic, holding the child, I would hate to think that's the case. BUT, what's the old saying, " you can't judge a book by it's cover " might be the case here.

I hope everything works out for everyone that got burnt and you still try and pursue legal action. Now that you have his info take him to court.

As an FYI - if anyone is a victim of Internet Crime here is the link to file a complaint.

Mark was having problems filing a report with local dept and Manheim advised that they would not take it either. Apparently the Alphabet org has now set up a Division to analyze the complaint and will then forward it to the proper Department for investigation and charging.

You can file the complaint yourself, or they even allow others to file on behalf of someone else.

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

His wife was given the option to make this right, but she apparently does not cares if he is around or in jail for the next 3 years as she has not gotten back to Mark yet......maybe she also has no issues with delivering a baby in jail since the $$ went into her account.