Thomas Allen ... Scammer !!!! Update and Links !!!

I have a friend in York wich is down the road, anyone have an address? Doesn't take much on the old Google maps. Hopefully the guy had a heart attack or something. Had a guy on a gun forum screw a friend out of $2500.00 when the cops finally got involved guy was in hospital from a motorcycle accident. poop happens. Let me know PM if you have a number or address. Sometimes these jokers will answer the phone if it is a local number.

Oh yeah I got ALL his info ..problem is his phone number is no longer active ....A friend has something in the works , I'll wait to see what develops ....If nothing does ...I'll post every bit of his info on every single airgun forum . There's been no accident ...You don't sell the same gun to several people and a carbon tank to multiple people unless you intend to take the money and screw them over .
I hate a thief ..I make a decent living , but the airguns we all play with are very expensive for a working class guy like me ...The thought of getting ripped off pisses me off . And the guys I spoke to that he cheated are both gentlemen who you can tell would NEVER do anything like this ..

We have been following this incident.

Thomas Allen TKA87 has not visited this forum for 1 week & 3 days. He joined February 25th 2016 & had 345 posts. You can view his profile here. Up until this point he was an active member on the forum.

Thomas your account has been locked. If you have experienced some type of hardship, and/or want to update everyone on the situation, please click on the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of the page.

Thank you

Bobcat I remember that ...I had no idea it was the same guy at the time ...Neil is probably more generous than anyone I've met in this sport ...And this guy takes his generosity and tries to make a quick buck ...
Neil sent me an LDC for my nephew who just graduated high school and is the RARE kinda kid that truly makes you proud ! My nephew got his first job and wanted to send Neil something as a thank you . Neils response was the gesture was plenty and was happy my nephew thought to even offer . . Now that's CLASS !!
I have seen my nephew clean his rifle carefully ...And he always takes the LDC off his gun when he cleans it so it won't get scratched :)

This was a criminal act and should be prosecutable by the locals or even the Feds if it was across state lines. It shouldn't be difficult to trace the fellow down via his email etc. Problem is most DAs push these things off to civil court due to wanting to minimize public service time and work at their private law practices. And before I get jumped on I worked very closely with the DAs in four Parishes (Counties outside Louisiana) so I do have some standing on my statement.

I have just received word from the buyer who ACTUALLY received the rifle ...He asked that I take down pics of the gun so if one day he does sell it he can without a lot of drama...He asked to remain nameless because who can blame him !!
I can vouche that he is a trusted member of the airgun community and I'll honor his wishes ...So in a Nutshell that make THREE guys he sold it to !!
There's gotta be someone close to this area that can at least drive by and see what's going on . Good men were cheated

I moved this to General Airgunning so that more people will see it.
We are trying to compile a list of scammers (from many sources) which we will post at some time in the future. I remind all members to use caution and protect yourself and your money any way you can, especially when buying from an unknown person. This member had a very good feedback rating and then decided to scam fellow air gunners out of their money. Thomas Allen - TKA87 - YOU have just been added to the scammers list!
This behavior is above and beyond the normal scamming routine. Therefore, I have gone above and beyond by "sticking" this post for all to see. 
Mod2

"JoeWayneRhea"Well in case he is reading it ...Do the right thing man . Give these good people their money back . They trusted you .
It's almost certain that such criminal behavior did not start with an impulsive decision, nor did it just start recently. Also, there is no excuse that you are doing this for your family like the case of the free Clague LDC he tried to flip. If every men would resort to taking the low road in the time of need, there would always be chaos and loss of trust. Apparently, this member had this in him all along, and possible that the public humiliation and ridicule (that he deserved) about flipping the free LDC made him decide to cut all cords with the airgun community while also taking revenge on some of us. This is the sign of someone morally weak and integrity challenged...

"JoeWayneRhea"I have just received word from the buyer who ACTUALLY received the rifle ...He asked that I take down pics of the gun so if one day he does sell it he can without a lot of drama...He asked to remain nameless because who can blame him !!
I can vouche that he is a trusted member of the airgun community and I'll honor his wishes ...So in a Nutshell that make THREE guys he sold it to !!
There's gotta be someone close to this area that can at least drive by and see what's going on . Good men were cheated
This really sucks for Mark and the other payer. The guy who got it was probably the closest to PA in distance. I had hoped that since he is on probation in Maryland for a drug offense I would be able to take the Manheim Police to his door and convenience him that if he relinquished the gun, no charges would be filed and he would not be violated. But now that's not happening.
I text Mark to give him the police contact information so that he can file a complaint against him. Once a case is opened I will make contact withe the Md probation dept to insure he is violated. He likely doesn't care. If you look up his record (it's all public and on the web) you will see each of his address' are either apartments or penal institutions over the past 10 years.....and he's only 29 so he started as soon as he was an adult. Probably started as a juvenile but that record is not public.