• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Thomas Air Rifle

Did someone say "Left Hand" Thomas? There is one in the classified section right now. Choose left or right hand grip. Scope and butt plate not included.
IMG_20230225_094928029.jpg

Reactions: Loufish
what in the world do you call pretty/beautiful Spook ?
Well I think a Daystate Red Wolf is beautiful. My little hw110 is a beautiful rifle. I just like rifles that are a little more traditional, that's all. I prefer rifles that are more practical. I don't shoot benchrest. I hunt small game. I like rifles I can carry in the woods. I carried rifles that look like machines to work for a long time. They get the job done. My old 40 caliber left-handed flintlock Tennessee poor boy is a beautiful rifle. Like I said, in the "eye of the beholder". That Thomas is a beautiful machine, no soul. YMMV

Last edited:
I have a Thomas set up for Benchrest. You are so much right on target about it being a machine. It’s extremely precise but also sterile. When I sit down to shoot some targets, it feels like I have a job to do. Oh, and how it does that job! I used to be into score shooting and it got to sorta feeling the same way. If you dropped an X at the match, no trophy. I spent more time preparing for the match with reloading than I did actually shooting. I’ve had to fight the urge to start weighing and measuring pellets……This is supposed to be relaxing AND fun. If it becomes an obsession, I’ll sell the gun and move on. Wow, now that’s some rambling right there. Sorry. I got carried away✌️

Reactions: OldSpook