• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Thomas Air Rifle

Thinking about getting a Thomas. The ultimate, right ? No fliers, no excuse for the ” rifles fault “. 100 % confidence in the pellet going where it’s supposed to go. The proof is in the targets and I have plenty of awesome Thomas targets. All this praise and joy. They’re must be some downside. Can some Thomas owners chime in and give me a reality check before I write the “ reality “ check. I have a 25 cal RAWfor long distance. A 8002 10 meter gun for inside. A 22 cal Dreamline for outdoor silhouette practice. I used to shoot a 30 BR at score matches and I really like the precise shot placement game.
HELP ME!!!

Reactions: dgeesaman
Thinking about getting a Thomas. The ultimate, right ? No fliers, no excuse for the ” rifles fault “. 100 % confidence in the pellet going where it’s supposed to go. The proof is in the targets and I have plenty of awesome Thomas targets. All this praise and joy. They’re must be some downside. Can some Thomas owners chime in and give me a reality check before I write the “ reality “ check. I have a 25 cal RAWfor long distance. A 8002 10 meter gun for inside. A 22 cal Dreamline for outdoor silhouette practice. I used to shoot a 30 BR at score matches and I really like the precise shot placement game.
HELP ME!!!
Hello, I have bought a few Thomas rifles over the years, and Mike N. that designed them and makes them is THE MAN. His guns are flawless and shoot lights out. You know the saying, buy once and cry once. Yes theyre expensive, but most precision air rifles these days are. I use mine for FIield Target, and can tell you that my 177 pellets will group a dime at 55 yards. The bench rest guys have been using Thomas Air Rifles for years, and dominate the matches. My advice to you is pony up the down payment and get on the waiting list. If youre in a hurry there are guys Mike has assemble and tune them and ship to you. I think their wait time is a couple months. Mikes wait time for him to build you one, is around a year wait. He is a busy man and well worth the wait. If I buy another one, Mike will be building mine. I will wait. Good luck with your dilemma.

HELP ME!!!
Are you looking for a BR rifle for 50Y or 100Y? Mike has 2 models (both .22) an HPX and a tethered model. HPX for events that don’t allow tethered tanks and the other model for events that do allow tethering. Current pricing and wait time will have to be answered by Mike.

Reactions: Loufish and BC
There are two price points depending on the model. The HPX is more and the Tethered model is less than the HPX
There are two price points depending on the model. The HPX is more and the Tethered model is less than the HPX.
i am unaware of the hpx or other models. I have the basic FT rig, as I dont shoot more than 12 fpe.....BC

Don’t waste anymore time contemplating!, put your order in now. Trust me I’ve shot against fellow competitors that have them and shot some of theirs. Exquisite!

Exactly! Even if you flew to Colorado and wave 40 fresh benjis in Mike’s face today, you will still get this…….
1674617534474.jpeg

Last edited:
HELP ME!!!
Do it…I waited my time and received a beautiful, accurate, and consistent rifle. I shoot Fieldtarget and benchrest..it’s a joy to shoot!

EAED99A6-E42F-4236-84FB-0D0AEC41039F.jpeg

If you know your going to be into airguns for a long time, kinda like it's your jam, then do it. I've owned 2,,,the longer barrel one is the one I settled on in .177 for Field Target. Mike is meticulous and your rifle won't leave his shop unless it meets his very high standards. Put a nice piece of glass on top of it to...it deserves it.

Mine weighs 19lbs. With the additional weight added to the front and back 😁

PXL_20230113_010039183.PORTRAIT.jpg

When you have a Thomas the one word that comes to mind is "refinement", especially the triggers feel!
Here's a definition I found = Cultured Elegance in Behavior or Manner. That pretty much sums it up.

The barrels that came with my HPX and my FT rifles are really good and its amazing the groups and scores one can put down.

Reactions: Loufish and rsfrid
Really wish that small Business was easier to conduct and make profitable here in CA.
Tho said, did end up holding one back to make my own R&D platform to take the rifle beyond as delivered spec.

Said ... Base rifle now likely $4500+ then add top shelf optics ( SCHMIDT * BENDER ) at @ $3500+ with Butt plate etc you end up with an insanely costly $8000 + dollar Competition Pellet gun o_O

thumbnail25.jpg