This Yong Heng has legs.

PNW,
Hate to say this but that much vibration suggests something else is going on, I'd inform seller. WM
Not always. Depends on the flooring as well.

I suggest getting a roll of cabinet/shelf liner, cut a section, and setting your compressor on top when you run it. I use a piece under my Alkin that walked on my vinyl flooring in my laundry room. Works perfectly.

Here is a link to see what I'm talking about. Bought mine at the dollar store.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/EasyLine...kcgp2DK47KKqrdVZ2G0aAopGEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Not always. Depends on the flooring as well.

I suggest getting a roll of cabinet/shelf liner, cut a section, and setting your compressor on top when you run it. I use a piece under my Alkin that walked on my vinyl flooring in my laundry room. Works perfectly.

Here is a link to see what I'm talking about. Bought mine at the dollar store.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/EasyLine...kcgp2DK47KKqrdVZ2G0aAopGEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
GA, OP said he'd had others that stayed in place, this particular one vibrates across the floor. Of course, he didn't say all were used on the same floor, just figured if "dancing " one was on different floor surface OP would figure out that was the reason. Either way, you made a valid point and offered a helpful suggestion. WM

Reactions: GA_LeadHead
The safety spring and ball from a crosman 2240 is virtually impossible to find when lost. I just keep spares.
I've launched way to many springs and detents off into orbit over the years. They're a part of NASA's floating space junk map now.

Me: (Concentrate... Be careful...) Almost got it....

Part: 3, 2, 1... LAUNCH!

Me: Well poop...

A lightweight plastic patio furniture side table will absorb the vibration of the compressor. The small surface area of the tables feet are a mechanical diodes. Fancy versions with the shelf sitting on four points (mechanical diodes) are used in the high-end audio world for isolating sprung turntables.

IMG_20220201_135940.jpg