This weekends airgun fun (pics)

Headed off Friday to Pulaski TN to Roz's Hollow and the GOB Club for the TN 120 Grand Prix Field Target match. I didn't shoot ( well a could of shots with others rifles, always fun to shoot what they brought, but not the match ) yet had the BEST time. Such great people and great airguns, and food and friend ship .... .. .. Roz was nice enough to let us Van Camp at his place so we could save a bit. I tried taking pictures and it seems my skills are getting worse not better THEN photobucket decided to help make things even worse, but such a darn fine time with our airgun friends, ya cant get me to stop smiling today.
I did not get to take any pictures of the Hunter Class folks as they were on the course down by the Creek and I just didn't make it over there. This match was 60 shots per day w/2 different courses and you shot one the first day and one the second, and we were only there for the Friday Pistol FT match and Saturday then Life ( man can everyday Life get in the way of airgun fun) required us to head out.
The Pistol match was Friday afternoon and a lot of fun to watch, I didn't get the scores but noted a good of the Crosman pre-charged pistols as well as a Co2 or 2 and naturally some rather top end as well as just scrapped together from what the owner had pistols.

First time I got to meet Chris from the NC club, really just a vey nice young fellow.

Naturally some good deals to be had on rifles, scopes, case, other.

Love meeting new people, however I AM bad on names, shot a 97 well though and another really nice person and I believe it was only his third airgun event and hopefully had a great time

Just something someone was shooting ( and naturally I and other had the chance to fire it if desired)

A CR97 ( if you don't know look it up ) from the late Rodney Boyce collection was for sale/maybe trade - and people who want to shoot TINY groups should look for rifles like this ! -

A nice 1720T

Now here I'm not going to chance getting the rifle wrong or the distance but in fairly high winds this young man shot ( successfully ) repeatedly a spinner that was just too far away to be hit with this rifle . But I did see it with my own eyes so....

Just checking numbers & such

And we hadn't seen "Team Klein" for about 8 years and was great seeing both John and Ben again. And FT is a family event.

As I have 10,000 or so pictures from FT events Tammy though she'd sneek in onw of me

Charles Garvey ( again folks wanting perfect groups should look to buy anything he is selling ) sighting his FX Ranchero

Robert Ray giving instructions at the Pistol Shooters safety meeting

And off to the pistol match, the first lane had a couple of nice fellows who had driven up from Texas

Bob's CZ I believe

and same rig applying pellets to target

Just more PFT shooting

Ben shooting Co2 with a LD which he & father had just reworked to make match complaint

And his father on the same lane

I cant seen to take landscape pics but some iodea of just how nice the lane are at Roz's

The stress really starting to show on everyone

Folks sighting in the rifles
Brad Troyer with his trusty TX200

Alright, photobucket seems to be back so a few more pictures from Saturday's ( still only the one course ) rifle shoot.
A one of a king custom Gary Kane stock on an HP Steyr ( I believe) 

Another shooter from Atlanta GA

The only shooter I have ever seen using an HW100

I hadn't seen an HW100 in this configuration before

Another sightin shot , note happy temporary home in the back ground

Shooters meeting Saturday

Pretty much the entire crew

On the lanes

You can almost feel the tension (kidding)

Firemarshall shooting

Rick having some fun

Seemed to be the second most popular brand rifle

Everything you need to shoot FT ( and more)

And totally distorting the " I cant afford a rifle just for FT" argument

I tried to get a couple of lane shots

Roz using his left hand BM500

One of several new lanes added for this event

You find the nicest folks attached to airguns

I just cant seem to capture the correct look of wood grain but this one was really nice

Same rifle as above

Does the shooter look happy?

Big kids like FT also

Steve Vines with his original TX200 in custom walnut stock

Sandra with her TM1000

Some of the things Tammy was selling

Good food

A great home made side wheel

And I got the real lowdown on this lower cost camera mount

And heading home , most folks seem to have this same look

I think that's about it. Should anyone really need a CR97 I can get you the contact info.

And if I can help anyone get into FT ( or just airguns in general) just give a shout.

John