• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

This one's for Centercut

Fuss, yes, you need to take it off your gun to put it in the case. I bought mine used on AGN from @Michael, its the older style that doesn't cant. I'll tell you what, once you use one you'll wonder why you didn't buy one years ago.  They are that good, it almost feels like cheating. I'd say my average EBR 100 yard score is 5 points better than with a standard type bipod, no joke. Yes, they are expensive. But you only need one, since they have a quick release. And really, we spend over $1K for a gun, and $1K for a scope, so is $400 for a bipod really unreasonable? 

Peace, and AccuTac fleece...

Nice shooting bud! That is what we call low light conditions! And still shooting very good groups.

Russ, you would be surprised how clear the targets look through the scope all lit up. It's not bad at all with the white paper. It's almost as if it glows?

Have you gone to hundred yards with your new Impact yet? Looking forward to your posts!

Fuss

Not yet. I’ve been trying out different scopes. I’ll be on my third one this Friday. Decided to move away from a bench style scope for the impact. I still might go back. 

I was trying different ones out that I knew I might not like, due to the center dot reticles, but I thought I would try them out anyway. Next one is center dot too. Trying out new stuff. 

On that bipod... that model is actually the next thing on my list. Just sold off an Atlas to make it easier to absorb. Been trying to find one with a supporting vendor.