• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana This might be the 10/22 of the airgun world...

I just received the rws 34 refurb in 22 yesterday and it already seems to be grouping very well. The condition looks brand new and trigger feels great. After a gd look over I thought to myself it reminds of my 10/22 ....it sure isn't perfect but does everything decent .
1000004512.jpg
1000004511.jpg
1000004508.jpg
1000004509.jpg

Congrats on the new gun. I thought they quit making them. I agree that the 34 is on par with a stock 10/22. Sometimes I wish I would have started with a Diana 34 and stopped there. My Ruger 10/22 got out of hand fast with the upgrades. On a good day it can hang with my cz457 varmint out to 75 yards but has come close but never matched it at 100 yards and beyond. The difference is my 10/22 almost cost twice as much as my CZ and I went cheapish on the barrel and trigger.

Reactions: Simplemann
Congrats on the new gun. I thought they quit making them. I agree that the 34 is on par with a stock 10/22. Sometimes I wish I would have started with a Diana 34 and stopped there. My Ruger 10/22 got out of hand fast with the upgrades. On a good day it can hang with my cz457 varmint out to 75 yards but has come close but never matched it at 100 yards and beyond. The difference is my 10/22 almost cost twice as much as my CZ and I went cheapish on the barrel and trigger.
CZ are fantastic firearms 🎯 I have a P-01 Omega. I was thinking about a CZ457 but I got more involved with airguns so it was cut from the budget.

Reactions: luckybuckeye
The accuracy is hitting spinners everytime at 35 yards and 50/50 on spinners at 50 yds . This is my 10/22 that I bought when I turned 18 (I'm 50 now) ....me and my buddy both bought the 10/22s for plinking. The trigger is terrible on my 10/22 and doesn't even compare to my highend airguns but I had so much fun with the ruger.
1000004514.jpg

My first few were the Kmart pump guns and then beeman made a push so I bought a beeman r10 in 20 cal. Then in 2009 I bought a talon ss 22 cal and the list is big of all the airguns I have owned...I actually think something is wrong with me lol
Our histories are similar. I had a Crosman pump as a little kid and then bought a Beeman R10 Deluxe in .20 at 16 years old in the mid 80’s. Then in 2008 I got back into airguns big time. My first was a Talon .22 that I bought from Talon Tunes. That was my very first taste of pcp air rifles. I’ve been addicted ever since.
Kenny

The accuracy is hitting spinners everytime at 35 yards and 50/50 on spinners at 50 yds . This is my 10/22 that I bought when I turned 18 (I'm 50 now) ....me and my buddy both bought the 10/22s for plinking. The trigger is terrible on my 10/22 and doesn't even compare to my highend airguns but I had so much fun with the ruger.
View attachment 467236
You have kept that one very nice for all those years. That’s pride of ownership. I just realized my first adult airgun was a D34. It was called the sport and had a white stock. My brother got a pretty big kick out of that. He called it the parade gun. Rather than listen to him, I traded it almost immediately for a D48. Those sports are pretty rare. I would buy one tomorrow if I could find one.

I bought a used one about 1989 to replace some that had been stolen the previous year. My wife and I would plink for hours with my R1 and that 34. She started naming them when we had gotten the inventory up a little and called that 34 "Nevermiss". She could shoot it pretty well... 😃
I always wanted a 38 but never really had the opportunity at a good time...
Bob

Our histories are similar. I had a Crosman pump as a little kid and then bought a Beeman R10 Deluxe in .20 at 16 years old in the mid 80’s. Then in 2008 I got back into airguns big time. My first was a Talon .22 that I bought from Talon Tunes. That was my very first taste of pcp air rifles. I’ve been addicted ever since.
Kenny
That's funny I was also 16 yrs old and the r10 I bought was a standard that I think cost me $319 ....Beeman really pushed that 20 cal and now that cal is almost gone . Which surprises me is crosman stopping production of that pellet size.