• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

This is Why You Buy a High-End German Airgun

You want to justify spending Uber Money on a German Gun?

Feinwerkbau 800 FT .177 , 20.4J Rifle

Well here is what you get

I just shot this Target ( top 3 are sight in)
No cherry picking BS
25M Outdoors, off Bench, on a bipod ( a wobbly a$$ MTM Bench i might add)
4-16x50 Hawke Sidewinder
JSB 13.43 Un-sorted, straight out of the tin
51 Degree's,
NOTE the Wind Conditions in the last pic (and they were swirling)

IMG_0642 (2).jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0644.PNG

Last edited:
Can you tell me more about the moderator? I didn't know you could put one on those. Also, how well does it work?
The Moderator is a Custom that Mike over at TKO made for me.
It works Extremely well, we used to say "Mouse Fart Quiet" as a comparison, this is Baby Mouse Fart Quiet.. Lol

These guns do have a pretty good bark to them without a moderator, i believe it partly due to the Bloop Tube design .

Mike is a Very knowledgeable dude and very accommodating on Custom stuff .

He has the measurements now so he can just whip you one right up!

Reactions: shausen
The Moderator is a Custom that Mike over at TKO made for me.
It works Extremely well, we used to say "Mouse Fart Quiet" as a comparison, this is Baby Mouse Fart Quiet.. Lol

These guns do have a pretty good bark to them without a moderator, i believe it partly due to the Bloop Tube design .

Mike is a Very knowledgeable dude and very accommodating on Custom stuff .

He has the measurements now so he can just whip you one right up!
Wow, thanks for the update. I've been wanty want wanting an FWB, but cuz of tinnitus, silence is the most critical attribute for me. This complicates my decision making process by introducing a variable. Nice to know there's a pathway there...FWB have sexy feeling triggers too, I hear...

Wow, thanks for the update. I've been wanty want wanting an FWB, but cuz of tinnitus, silence is the most critical attribute for me. This complicates my decision making process by introducing a variable. Nice to know there's a pathway there...FWB have sexy feeling triggers too, I hear...
You are correct on the trigger, Outstanding trigger on this gun, and the ability to practice and get used to it in the "dry fire" mode is a major plus..

Great looking gun & fantastic shooting @bfloyd1095!

Have wondered one thing about that particular model though- was the 20.4J / 15 fpe power level intended to meet field target (or legal) maximum in Germany?

Too much for WFTF, & if intended for the AAFTA Hunter Class, seems it would be closer to the 20 fpe limit. Don't get me wrong, definitely not a "moar power" guy, & the rifle sure seems to be happy where it's at. Just curious.

Great looking gun & fantastic shooting @bfloyd1095!

Have wondered one thing about that particular model though- was the 20.4J / 15 fpe power level intended to meet field target (or legal) maximum in Germany?

Too much for WFTF, & if intended for the AAFTA Hunter Class, seems it would be closer to the 20 fpe limit. Don't get me wrong, definitely not a "moar power" guy, & the rifle sure seems to be happy where it's at. Just curious.
I have also shot the 16.20 jsb's in the gun, it Really likes those as well and you are correct it is shooting a Very consistent 15 fpe (14.92-15.08) with those pellets.

Reactions: wolfmangreg