• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

This is the beauty of the Impact...

Yup, I LOVE my impact for the same reason. My impact has been reconfigured so many times I lost count but if there is a good use for it I can configure it really superbly for it. Great and fun looking impacts.

Btw why do you have the tuner on your compact? Just curious.
QBALL - as mentioned previously, the black M3 was originally a 600mm configuration and the 500mm barrel I swapped it out for had this integrated tuner on it instead of the normal shroud so I just kept it as is and haven't even used it yet.

I found that the bare Impact is a very light gun. Add a lightweight scope and it will take care of your backyard varmints nicley. Do you really need all those expensive heavyweight accessories?
The simple answer is: no, I don't need any of those extra accessories at all. But if we're going to ask that type of question, shouldn't the real question be: how many of us truly need a $2,000+ BB gun? A $100 Gamo can probably do what I got this Impact to do but that's the difference between buying a rifle as a tool versus a hobby. What's the fun of getting a rifle like an Impact and not messing around with it?

QBALL - as mentioned previously, the black M3 was originally a 600mm configuration and the 500mm barrel I swapped it out for had this integrated tuner on it instead of the normal shroud so I just kept it as is and haven't even used it yet.

The simple answer is: no, I don't need any of those extra accessories at all. But if we're going to ask that type of question, shouldn't the real question be: how many of us truly need a $2,000+ BB gun? A $100 Gamo can probably do what I got this Impact to do but that's the difference between buying a rifle as a tool versus a hobby. What's the fun of getting a rifle like an Impact and not messing around with it?
Very well put. I’ve seen these type of debates before and your reasonings are said the best. It is a hobby, which is part reason people dump so much $$ into a marauder(as an example), hydrodip a stock, and cast their own slugs, right?

Reactions: qball and yenniedn
I found that the bare Impact is a very light gun. Add a lightweight scope and it will take care of your backyard varmints nicley. Do you really need all those expensive heavyweight accessories?
You very well know its not about need. They definitely look overdressed in a heavy way. But if @yenniedn, is happy?

Reactions: yenniedn
[Reviving this old thread with a Feb. 25, 2024 update...]

Almost a year and a half after I originally created this thread, the Impact M3's still remain my primary shooters (along with the Leshiy 2). This year, the 0.25 600mm w/ 580cc bottle got some new distressed red/black cerakoted parts and the 0.22 500mm w/ 300cc bottle gets a refresh with some additional FDE cerakoted parts. Changed a few of the accessories here and there but nothing has come along in these last 16 months to displace the Impacts. These should be set for awhile . . . until whenever the M4 shows up :)

impacts1.jpg
impacts2.jpg

My favorite gun stor has become a dealer for FX. I was there actually to purchase a Rossi R92 in .44 Magnum but while there picked up a DFL and got to handle a M3 for the very first time. It was so much ligher and better balanced that I had thought. I get it now and now I want one, dang.

Nice rifles OP.

Almost a year and a half after I originally created this thread, the Impact M3's still remain my primary shooters (along with the Leshiy 2). This year, the 0.25 600mm w/ 580cc bottle got some new distressed red/black cerakoted parts and the 0.22 500mm w/ 300cc bottle gets a refresh with some additional FDE cerakoted parts. Changed a few of the accessories here and there but nothing has come along in these last 16 months to displace the Impacts. These should be set for awhile . . . until whenever the M4 shows up :)

View attachment 439356View attachment 439357
Awesome looking guns. How much does that 500mm .22 weigh? My 600mm .30 weighs in at 11.0 lbs with an Arken EP-5 scope, bag rider, and bottom rail ARCA tank guard.

@

View attachment 439356View attachment 439357
Hey brother would you mind direct messaging me pls id like to do business