• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

This is new. I just want to buy a Gun.

I’ve been a buyer and seller here on the forum for a few years now. I’m in good standing with those I’ve done business with and have not have any negative comments or experiences with those transactions that I’m aware of. I’v inquired of three guns now on the classifieds, all of which are still up, and not received a single response back. I’ve thrown out offers which I don’t believe to be offensive, yet no response. Two of the inquiries have been requesting pictures of the posted gun. I checked my inbox and it’s not full. This must be destiny. I must not be destined to buy any used airgun… Anyhow, just thought it to be a bit strange. Anyone else having troubles getting responses back from your inquiries on the classifieds?
I've got a Wierauch HW75 that I just don't use (fat fingers make loading hard) bought new a year ago from Pyramid got it still in box with all the papers tried to put this up on classified but wouldn't do it

I've got a Wierauch HW75 that I just don't use (fat fingers make loading hard) bought new a year ago from Pyramid got it still in box with all the papers tried to put this up on classified but wouldn't do it
It's because you do not have enough posts yet. I believe you need 10 to post in the classifieds. I sent you a PM about your HW75 but you may not be able to use that feature yet either, not sure.

Cool screen name.

06999632-DAF9-4E40-B695-C950FA1C1337.jpeg

Reactions: Bcre8iv
sold it attentively, waiting on money order then sending it out.... Glad I came here and figured out how to post something. Would've been a lot simpler if I could have used the classifieds.

sold it attentively, waiting on money order then sending it out.... Glad I came here and figured out how to post something. Would've been a lot simpler if I could have used the classifieds.
Hope you stick around, lots of good information and people here. Thanks for working with me I'll be in touch soon.

Reactions: Bcre8iv