Umarex This is my Notos, this my gun..........

I also thought about waiting for the Zelos, but I'm not enamored with the look, not bad, just doesn't look great, and I'm not dissatisfied with the Notos. I get enough shots outta mine, that it's not an issue, as I too can go to the garage to refill. I normally have to stop to set up targets anyway. I don't need a bottle added, it just makes it more unwieldy to me. I have bottle guns if I want a lot of shots. So, I thought I'd just stick with the Notos. If I hear a lot of good reviews on the Zelos, I may add it later.

Zelos is the M60 rebranded

Yes I get that. However if the online specs are correct then the barrel on the zelos is 26" vs 24" on the m60? Also the tube is 250cc vs 205cc on the m60 tube version.
That's what I was wondering. I didn't see the weight specified anywhere yet that I know of, but since it's a bit bigger than the m60 tube logically it would be a bit heavier
Hence this comment

Regarding the Monstrum
First, I thought the "bag rider" was to give the grip/butt mount strength. I thought about removing it, but it really doesn't interfere with anything with me. BUT, my second Notos will be here tomorrow and I may go ahead and lop it off, but I'm concerned it will make it less strong.
I also thought about waiting for the Zelos, but I'm not enamored with the look, not bad, just doesn't look great, and I'm not dissatisfied with the Notos. I get enough shots outta mine, that it's not an issue, as I too can go to the garage to refill. I normally have to stop to set up targets anyway. I don't need a bottle added, it just makes it more unwieldy to me. I have bottle guns if I want a lot of shots. So, I thought I'd just stick with the Notos. If I hear a lot of good reviews on the Zelos, I may add it later.
I like the ideas, and love looking at all the mods folks have done, and hey, later I may do the same, but for now it's fine with me.

About the only mod I've been considering, is a forearm with bipod mount.

As to the scope/sight, it's a Monstrum prism 3X with circle dot and illumination. I almost never use the illumination, but it works fantastic, absolutely no flare it is perfect. Lenses are clear and bright and the dot is easy to use.. As I said, paintballs are pretty easy. I just ordered a second with a slightly smaller dot, but to be honest, I can't tell a lot of difference, but the sights are great for around $90.
The Monstrum has a bit of rise to it. I looked at the Monstrum 3X30 blackbird but it looks to have a lower profile than the one on your Notos. Would you recommend a riser mount if getting a lower profile sight?

THIS is my Notos...

20240417_172158.jpg