This is my most dreaded forum post.

Does this question get old? To be able to PM members in Classifieds?

• Yes

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesnt bother me.
I look at it this way.... could be someone who inherited some guns and has no real interest in them and as such, may offer them up for a low price. On the other hand, they likely wont know the condition, history or anything else about them so it's a gamble.

There are other questions that bother me more and especially those who ask advice and then disregards all advice given.

But I dont get my willie in a twist over any of them really.

It would be nice for them to tell us about how they became interested in the hobby. Maybe something about their types of pellet guns. Etc.... Before just asking about. How do I get access to the classified ads.
Ok. Noob here.
I’ve always enjoyed shooting, ever since my dad took me when I was a kid. I played with BB guns but was always disappointed in the accuracy. Well, fast forward 50 years, and boy have things changed. I bought a Marauder in .22 and it stacks pellets into almost the same hole at my backyard shooting distance (about 25 yards). Super quiet, so I can shoot without driving somewhere. My kids are sorta interested. Of course, now I want another rifle.
Can I reply to the classifieds yet 🤣🤣🤣

Curt

Ok. Noob here.
I’ve always enjoyed shooting, ever since my dad took me when I was a kid. I played with BB guns but was always disappointed in the accuracy. Well, fast forward 50 years, and boy have things changed. I bought a Marauder in .22 and it stacks pellets into almost the same hole at my backyard shooting distance (about 25 yards). Super quiet, so I can shoot without driving somewhere. My kids are sorta interested. Of course, now I want another rifle.
Can I reply to the classifieds yet 🤣🤣🤣

Curt
Sure if you post ten relevant posts and wait ten days. And this is the type of post I'd like to see. Rather than. How can I post in the classifieds, or how can I PM.

Reactions: hunterroark
Well, since people are generally lazy, don’t read instructions and only read rules after they get busted for just doing what they want, no, that question doesn’t bother me. It’s what I expect. That’s why when I meet someone that is the opposite of what I just wrote, I respect the hell out of them.

IMG_6590.png

It doesnt bother me.
I look at it this way.... could be someone who inherited some guns and has no real interest in them and as such, may offer them up for a low price. On the other hand, they likely wont know the condition, history or anything else about them so it's a gamble.

There are other questions that bother me more and especially those who ask advice and then disregards all advice given.

But I dont get my willie in a twist over any of them really.
Rob,
Agreed, worse for me is taking the time to share information, as opposed to referring to the archives, only to be ghosted. WM