This guy ate 8 of my daughter's ducks

Gavin777

Apr 30, 2023
OR
My daughter loves small animals and has 12 ducks. The family eats 8 a day. I went to buy this gun in the afternoon, bought a hunting license, and it reappeared at night. It's a ghost, and it won't be close in a short time. Then the light saw its eyes light up. It seems to find us hiding and trying to escape. I shot. The next morning, I found it lying 100 yards away.
306521FB-9680-46E3-8138-CA8D8ABEFF40.jpeg
DBD45C1E-F040-471C-A775-12BA153A46F5.jpeg
718ED448-EB12-42AC-801B-A98ADD87D53B.jpeg
108BCF27-4ABD-4E52-B253-CEADFA5110D4.jpeg

Last edited:
Great job. I’m puzzled though, I thought you needed at least 70 foot lbs to kill a coyote.😂
No, hit it in the skull, anything will take it down, very thin skulls, no head on shots. If it ran 100 yards it was a body shot probably and bleed out internally. Awaiting more pictures so we can all be amazed.

No, hit the skull, anything will knock it out, very thin skull, no head shot. If it went 100 yards, it was likely shot in the body and bleeding internally. Waiting for more photos so we'll all be surprised.
You are right, it was hit on the body, because I didn't have night vision goggles, and my vision was blurred at the time, so I just fired based on feeling

Last edited:
My daughter loves small animals and has 12 ducks. This guy eats 8 of them a day. In the afternoon I went to buy this gun, bought a hunting license, and at night it reappeared, very sneaky, not going to come close anytime soon. Then the light saw that its eyes were bright. It seemed to have found us hiding and wanted to escape. I shot it. The next morning, I found it lying 100 yards away.
@Gavin777 Did you mean the coyote ate 8 ducks in one day? My math isn’t so great, but that’s the only way the numbers make sense to me. You took him out with a .22 springer? Wow! 🏆

So you bought a spring powered air rifle and shot a coyote in the head shortly after buying this gun. Is this your first airgun? At what distance did your shoot it? By any chance did you happen to take a close-up photo of the entry wound? Where did you hit it?

Last edited:
@Gavin777 你是说土狼一天吃了 8 只鸭子?我的数学不是很好,但这是数字对我有意义的唯一方式。你用 .22 斯普林格把他干掉了?哇!🏆

所以你买了一把弹簧动力气步枪,并在买了这把枪后不久就射中了土狼的头部。这是你的第一把气枪吗?你是在多远的距离拍摄的?你有没有碰巧拍了一张入口伤口的特写照片?你打哪儿了?
不是头部,而是身体,在前腿后方约 3 英寸处。这是我的第一把气枪,我在大约 15 到 20 码外开枪。