• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gamo This gun just gets better .

Hey guys....Gamo .22 hunter pro using 15.9gr AEA pellets one sight In then 10 shots at 50 yards ( see pics ) I bought this gun from Gamo for giggles and cus It was on sale , this gun Is a serious shooter Im really surprised as to how good It Is . The wood stock looks really nice . I Installed a longer trigger screw which now breaks at about a pound made a huge difference to the accuracy .
85858.jpg
252.jpg

Last edited:
Glad it seems to be working out for you. That scope mounting looks super tall...it doesn't cause you any problems that way?
The mounts that came with the scope are picatinny so the only way I could mount it was with a weaver to picatinny mount yes It does look tall but It very comfortable and It works .

Reactions: BABz58
It’s kind of funny in a matter of a few hours there’s a post on a Gamo gun saying never again, it’s junk and then one saying the complete opposite. I have never had one so I don’t know but could they really be all over the place in quality control? That’s something I have definitely seen with another brand.

Rick H.