This doesn’t help us at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. thinking it is all the video games that numb the kids for violent acts .
Both my kids play video games. I play video games. 99% of the kids and young adults I've coached in baseball over the years play them. Yet none of the hundreds of kids I've been associated with have ever done anything remotely similar too this.

Stupidity and evil are not caused by video games. But more than likely from bad parenting or genetic disposition.

Yep, theirs no cure for stupid.
I think people should have to have a license to have children.
Because we are all born smart? Some humans will always do stupid stuff. Licensed to bare children? The world would be full of outlaws.🙀 You already been licensed to exist, by chance, the “creator” and your parents.

Both my kids play video games. I play video games. 99% of the kids and young adults I've coached in baseball over the years play them. Yet none of the hundreds of kids I've been associated with have ever done anything remotely similar too this.

Stupidity and evil are not caused by video games. But more than likely from bad parenting or genetic disposition.

"bad parenting or genetic disposition", INDEED! I couldn't have put it any better myself.

However I will add that, by and large, all the wrong people do most of the reproducing.🥴😵‍💫🤤🤡

when i was about 7 years old another boy was shot from a Red Ryder BB gun and the BB is still floating inside his skull.
No. That BB at best is lodged under the skin against the OUTSIDE of his skull. I have literally been head shot with a Red Rider many times. In my youth my cousin and I had regular BB gun fights. He always shot for the head... only the grace of God kept us from losing an eye.

Stupidity and evil are not caused by video games. But more than likely from bad parenting or genetic disposition
yup .

Probably the result of all the rampant illegitimacy. And drugs ("medicine") likely a factor as well.
Yes, I agree with the "medicine". People are so quick today to take antidepressants its ridiculous, don't get me wrong I understand there are some who need and benefit from "medicine" but the vast majority are abusing the system. I've known a pharmacist and she said "be cautious out there, there are so many people on drugs".

Last edited:

Yes my sons have been "gaming" for years and no they haven't done anything crazy, however I do believe that the recipe is what you stated "bad parenting and genetic disposition" plus add the video game and the MSN broadcasting the "mass shootings" everyday and you get a nasty situation. There is no doubt that we are all influenced by what we see, hear and read.

Yep, theirs no cure for stupid.
I think people should have to have a license to have children.
No. That’s the way too many problems are “solved” these days. Only creates more problems.
How bout we get back to real solutions? ***Mod edit*** The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.