This counts, right??!!

1A635F2B-BB25-44ED-BFF6-B8FCAD1C05EC.jpeg

I mean, is there such a thing as a gimme?

Well…. I just couldn’t….I was working in my shop this afternoon and setting up a little target practice out the front door and this little cherry thief was staring at me through the window. Guess I’m getting soft, but starlings and crows are the ones I pull the trigger on, well- til I see the little b-stards chewing something they shouldn’t be….

LOL! That's funny. I was target practicing in my back yard and our brick wall is only 3 feet from my back, I heard a crunching noise turned around and a fox squirrel was munching on one of my neighbors unripe guavas...it was literally 8" from the muzzle of my RAW and oblivious to me...didn't take the shot as it was facing the neighbors WINDOW! LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: JJMoody
Gimme? Nope. I've seen more people (myself included) miss that shot because they were excited, aimed dead on the brain, and missed an inch and a half low because they forgot height over bore was a thing

👆👆👆👆 what he said!!!

At my very first field target match I hit about 90% of the shots pass 20 yards and missed 90% of the shots under 15 yards!!! Doh!!!

To OP, just give those tree rats some time and they will always chew on something they shouldn’t be chewing on!!! Don’t you ever go soft on those little bastards soldier!!!

Oh… I’ll harden back up when the time comes! And when that time comes, there will be blood! Lol! I still need justification, but I’m also looking closely for it… still haven’t named any of the critters out here, but if they mind their own business and add a little entertainment, they’re pretty safe, even if I’m doing dry fire practice on em. If they’re crapping all over my stuff- they die!

Reactions: Sqwirl57
make sure to aim about an inch and half high for the scope height at that range. haha BC
Gimme? Nope. I've seen more people (myself included) miss that shot because they were excited, aimed dead on the brain, and missed an inch and a half low because they forgot height over bore was a thing
Totally would’ve been me on this shot by the way.

Reactions: Sqwirl57
Oh- and by the way- there’s a telephone pole in the left of side of the pic that’s 93 yards away. That’s where my first kill (with this rifle) happened on a starling a couple weeks ago. - Still haven’t even come close to making that a repeatable shot. Benjamin Kratos converted to .177…
Guess you're liking the rifle? What ammo you running in that rig?

Guess you're liking the rifle? What ammo you running in that rig?
I’m liking it! Had to modify the mags a bit to clear the bottom of the optic, gonna drill another hole in the front pic rail so my bipod locks up a bit more solidly. But it seems to enjoy those HN barracuda match pills you recommended for longer stuff but the cheapo crossman hollow points are lasers at 40 and in.-and cheap!! Gonna be a bit tough to duplicate or beat that first starling, as it’s proving to be more of a lucky shot(2shots, actually-1st was a good ol Kentucky windage shot, kinda guessing at it. Saw the pellet impact low left, then really got a good bracket on him in the reticle, somewhere around 7mils elevation and 6+ windage-and put one through his throat), damn near fell over when I saw him, well… fall over…