This Could Get Ugly

I was indexing a new superior liner with a CF sleeve and when I went to make the second turn I found that the liner is stuck and will not come out. I have put as much pressure on the liner as I dare and it absolutely will not move. Has anyone ever had this happen? If so, how does one fix this without mussing up a liner or a barrel (or both)? The groups where it is are good so I'll probably leave it where it is especially if the responses I get back are mostly O'Sh*ts. Thanks in advance for any help on this one.

7524F004-9DDA-4F57-9016-988EEB3C184E.1632937828.jpeg
If u own or hav access to machinist collet chucks. 
they work wonderful for clamping onto small round parts and working on them. Will never distort the part 

I just indexed my M3 25 cal 700 superior liner with carbon liner I had no problem. The only issue was my point of impact was 7” off poa. The bad was at 3 - 6 & 9 all pulled low & left. As my interest is in long range 150 to 350 I need vertical deviation not horizontal as I feel that’s just going to get worse further out. I have had the Heavy liner on order for over a month. Hopefully this will help 1/18 twists. Love any input thanks Old Guy with a Air Gun.