• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback This Cmatera has to be a scammer

Dude , so your another XXXXXX (Mod edit: insult removed) that wants to belittle new people ?????? 
look at what he concentrated on ??? The fact I didn’t know about this or that ?? Really ? I read the rules about purchases , hmmm rules he feels he is too good to be bothered with ??? I mealy guys , you want to defend this ??? Wow !!!’ 

Moderator note: Please review ALL the rules, pay close attention to rule #1

1. Exercise common sense and be considerate towards your fellow users. The diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token: rude, lewd, vulgar, obscene, flaming, baiting, trolling, hateful, threatening, insulting, violent, or slanderous content will not be tolerated. You may challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
  2. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via private message, email, or social media will be banned immediately without notice.
  3. Illegal use, self-defense, or unsafe operation/handling of an airgun (or any product) is prohibited.
  4. Discussion of firearms, firearm parts, or NFA items is prohibited.
  5. Register using only one username. Multiple accounts may result in denial-of-service.
  6. Use good judgment when choosing usernames and avatars.
  7. Do not post off-topic. Please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate disruption, such as consistent off-topic commentary, will not be tolerated.
  8. Do not post the same topic in more than one forum. Pick the most relevant forum for your post.
  9. Religious discussions are not allowed. This site is not for the discussion of one's faith as we feel that is a private matter best left off the forum.
  10.  Political discussions are not allowed. We are in a very divisive political climate so be aware of your words. They can and will be used against you, and the shooting community as a whole.
  11. 11 Publicly protesting the rules in place are frowned upon and may result in your removal from the site. 
  12.  You will be responsible for your own communications and the consequences of posting or otherwise transmitting those communications. See Conditions of Use below.
    [/LIST=1]

And one more thing , I didn’t join this site just to sell stuff , no I wanted to buy stuff and interact with the forums to learn . These two people forget I’m the buyer , go look at all the scammers in this forum posted. Most of them are people who don’t get what they spent good hard money on . Notice how he said only 400$ , in his Rebuttal? Only 400$ ? I mean really , then he puts me down because I still don’t know how to fully navigate this site , then he bitches about how I’m going to find my PP account or the fact I don’t have one yet ? The fact was I was going to put chash in a new account I pay him ?? What is it yo him if he gets the $$$ but boy he couldn’t wait to put me down , looked like he was more interested in making fun of a new member than closing a deal , So all new members be aware !!! 

@Extex92 I don’t know exactly what transpired between you two, but I seriously doubt that this member attempted to scam you. It sounds like he may have been curt with you and it seems like he hid you (using the “hide member” feature is essentially preventing oneself from seeing the activity of a hidden member and preventing the member one hid from viewing one’s profile). If he didn’t like something you said or wasn’t keen on your approach, then it may just be a reaction to that. You can’t please everyone, especially on an open forum. It happens. Sellers don’t have to sell to any particular individual and members can easily avoid situations and transactions with people that don’t sit right with them. You’ll likely see other ads that you like. Give it some time. This is coming from a member who has also been hidden. Try not to take those sort of things personal. 

Thanks , I’m usually pretty cool , but this guy got under my skin , and I I wasn’t in do much pain daily , I probably would have just blown his behavior off. The fact he exaggerated many aspects of the encounter only made me more upset ? The fact he did exaggerate means he knows he was wrong thus the the exaggerations to cover up a big ……., dang it I can’t say what I want , I promised the The moderator who’s a really great guy, And I don’t wanna let him down so I’m just gonna stop at here.