• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Thinking on a pcp

I just got back into shooting after several years off and currently own a Fusion Elite but was thinking more accuracy and power to be had in pcp.
I have been reading some threads and watching video. 
I would like everyone's take on an entry to mid level pcp that I wouldn't have to mod to get good accuracy.
i must mention I like bull pup design because of the weight as I will be using it for rabbits and such.
I'm thinking 25 cal but unsure of brands and reputations, any help would be appreciated oh and let's keep it below 800.00 if possible.

Can't go wrong with an MRod in .25. Great out of the box, plus lots of mods for it. Use the AGN link & coupon code to get 25% off, then look at Falcon's first focal plane scopes and you have a killer setup for right around $800 with decent mounts. Kral Puncher Breaker Silent looks good, but jury is out until they get in users' hands.

You may want to look into the Hatsan Gladius ,25 Long Barrel..
imagejpeg

"Hotled"I just got back into shooting after several years off and currently own a Fusion Elite but was thinking more accuracy and power to be had in pcp.
I have been reading some threads and watching video. 
I would like everyone's take on an entry to mid level pcp that I wouldn't have to mod to get good accuracy.
i must mention I like bull pup design because of the weight as I will be using it for rabbits and such.
I'm thinking 25 cal but unsure of brands and reputations, any help would be appreciated oh and let's keep it below 800.00 if possible.

Guys he is telling us he likes less weight? And if you look at less expensive to start with and light weight then something like a Maximus in .22 and they are easy to use a pump with. So you can start with the Crosman package and get the 25% off by clicking on the banner here and putting AGNATION in the code box when buying and get free shipping on Friday. A Mrod is a little heavy. If you really love wood stocks then just look at the Discovery they are close to the same as the Maximus.(the triggers are not as good as a Mrod and some put that trigger in those rifles after they get one. I even got a Prod lately in .22 and its fun to walk around and toast a few squirrels with. Or just go crazy and buy a bull pup for bigger bucks and order a tank to fill it from J/K ;) Here is a link if you want to look at those rifles I mentioned.
http://www.crosman.com/airguns/air-rifles/maximus-kit-22

and a side note.................PCP rifles usually are very easy on scopes so you can get one that is not as expensive.

If I was looking for a first PCP in a bull pup, Look at the Hatsan bull boss. It uses the same receiver as the at44. It's time tested and tough.  It leaves you tons of mods you can do your self. Start by looking a the Bob mod wright up on the GTA, then move to a Lane regulator. It very easy to do at home with hand tools. Building your skills with hours of enjoyment. It will open doors to building, modding and maintaining your hobby. Good luck