Thinking of selling Vulcan Tactic due to Taipan Mutant!

I bought the mutant in the https://youtu.be/NJeu_zzgtK4 review,
Its got a Listone barrel, I was told the 16gr JSB was the pellet for this gun, But I had about 10 tins of 16gr Polymags just thought I would try...
Its all I have shot since I have had it, I am limited to 48 yards and it is deadly, I shoot off a mono and a tri pod 99% of the time only time I sand bag is if I am sighting in,
I shoot sparrows and euro doves ,
In 110 degree heat it gets a little stinky lining the 30 or so sparrows and the 10 euro doves up for a picture shoot,
When it gets cooler I do not mind it so much,
In the sport deep.
Mike

"iride"I bought the mutant in the https://youtu.be/NJeu_zzgtK4 review,
Its got a Listone barrel, I was told the 16gr JSB was the pellet for this gun, But I had about 10 tins of 16gr Polymags just thought I would try...
Its all I have shot since I have had it, I am limited to 48 yards and it is deadly, I shoot off a mono and a tri pod 99% of the time only time I sand bag is if I am sighting in,
I shoot sparrows and euro doves ,
In 110 degree heat it gets a little stinky lining the 30 or so sparrows and the 10 euro doves up for a picture shoot,
When it gets cooler I do not mind it so much,
In the sport deep.
Mike

Mike what mono and tripod you using?

I too need to shoot my old stock of pellets first.

honestly i think that the CP are shooting good enough for me right now NOT to go searching for anything else. I have no doubts that once i get some more practice that my groups will shrink.

I also like the look, reminds me of a cricket without the extra mag holder. It is very comfortable to carry when walking around too, my hand slips nicely to the lower bar or to the inside cut out towards the back both are quick transitions and comfortable.

"NMshooter"I am sorry but the Mutant is butt ugly looking to me but……….. that is some awesome shooting Amoxom. Can't argue with results. Looks like a a lot of dead squirrels to me Plinker!
It doesn't look that different to most other pcp bullpups. It's just the stock and shroud that is aesthetically challenged. 

I am not at fan of wood on bullpups. It looks too old fashioned for the design (for my taste) but... I am fairly sure it could be made to look better with a bit of sandpaper to round some of the edges. I'd be open to buying one when the 25 comes out, given how much their owners love them.

I bet the flat underside on that stock is helpful for accurate shooting from a rest. Plus, I like the idea of quality well machined internals that won't give me problems I don't have time to deal with. 

The Mutant demos the important of a light bullpup too. When I have a few accurate air guns, I always end up reaching for the lightest and most comfortable to carry. It makes a huge difference. 

I think I have come up a fix for the rear cocking handle too. I have been testing a mod for it on my Cricket. The existing cocking handle is brought forward with a rod clamped onto it with a new cocking handle on the other end. I am fairly sure it would work on the mutant and any other side lever bp.

"zebra"
I think I have come up a fix for the rear cocking handle too. I have been testing a mod for it on my Cricket. The existing cocking handle is brought forward with a rod clamped onto it with a new cocking handle on the other end. I am fairly sure it would work on the mutant and any other side lever bp.

Very interesting... Could be a game changer.

Question: is the "black" stock option painted wood or synthetic?

"fe7565"
"zebra"

Very interesting... Could be a game changer.

Question: is the "black" stock option painted wood or synthetic?
Painted