• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Thinking of creating a new sanctioning body for 50y BR

Here is a screenshot of the full size target. The org will be called National 50 Benchrest League....or just National 50 for short. It’s 11 x 17 format.

4332BC86-8490-44C5-AAA0-83D288FE9A1C.1611803985.jpeg

Thanks for letting me know about this Mike. Don't know how I missed it?

Sign me up for the 1 year club sanction, 100 targets and the 6 plug set.

I have the one 0.35 plug you sent. Measures 0.351 with my crappy calipers and .221 on the shank.

Will get some sample targets printed on card stock when I get to the local print shop.

I'm assuming we're all using the honor system like all the other online matches for now?

Good stuff right here. Subscribed

Fuss

They are just 6061. The targets are being printed right now and we will have full size samples next week. I’ll keep you posted. We are also in the process of getting the website together .....National50.org.

Thanks,

Mike

Will you make the target file available so we can print them ourselves?

probably should not stick my nose in here but why not. For a Price

Hi guys, 

We have a practice target on 8 1/2 x 11 that can be printed at home. The official 11 x17 target will not be available for down load. It doesn’t work well to have targets printed at home because there are about a hundred things that can go astray and then you have guys shooting matches and competing on dissimilar formats. 

We will not be managing any postal matches. Clubs will set their own schedules and be expected to follow the National 50 rules of competition.

Joe Friedrich is managing the targets and will have them available in packs of 100. I’m not actually sure of the price just yet. They will be on high quality 12pt cardstock. Once we get the targets in our hands and figure out the least expensive way to ship them we will have a price.

We will have the website up and running shortly. It’s. National50.org

Mike 

Reactions: CampFussell