• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Thinking of buying a Hatsan 135 QE in .25

had an early one and accuracy was iffy. Tried all pellets, all types of holds- it wasn't consistent. .25 cal sounds fun, but from a springer, my preference would be to use a .22- you're not going to use slugs and a heavy pellet just goes through most animals you would intend to shoot. After you perforate your target, the continuing pellet is taking your ft/lbs with it.
.22 would be easier to control, flatter shooting and save you a few pennies to boot.

BTW, I received this exact same advice before plunking down $$$ for a new 135QE - I had to experience it for myself. Ended up trading it, evensteven, for a Gamo .177, with the whisper quiet suppressor and a nice trigger. Still have that rifle.....
Good advice, I have .177 .22. and .25.....The .177 and the .22 have a very broad assortment of pellet choices and both are reasonably priced, the .25 and I'd assume (which sometimes gets me into trouble) that the .30 is in the same category and are far fewer in pellet choices and considerably more expensive per pellet.

I always here how bad Hatsan customer service is. It's just not so. Once you learn how to navigate their website system. As a example, last night I ordered a type 1 and type 2 gas ram. I asked them to create a invoice and email it to me so I could pay. 10:30 my time the next day invoice was in... https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/hatsan-customer-service.1287217/

Reactions: Mcrafty1