• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Thinking I may try FX

Never thought about a Kalibrgun Cricket ? They are VERY accurate , reliable , consistent ; the Tactical 60 in .22 is one of my best guns. No need to play with reg pressure ,port diameter ..... just turn the hammer spring tension .
IMG_1867.JPG

Never thought about a Kalibrgun Cricket ? They are VERY accurate , reliable , consistent ; the Tactical 60 in .22 is one of my best guns. No need to play with reg pressure ,port diameter ..... just turn the hammer spring tension . View attachment 351580
There’s no need to change reg pressure on an FX but it’s better to have that option.

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Yes, I am open to options other than FX, including those from Eastern Europe.

I want to avoid "finicky" "quirky" or "complicated" and just go with simple, accurate, and reliable.

Of course, if I can get relatively convenient access to quality service/repair, that is to be appreciated as well. I'm in Arizona, USA.
Simple then get hw100

Just 2- stock screws to remove on the classic.
If I go FX, now I'm leaning toward the Dream-Tac Compact. The other alternative is the new BRK Pathfinder. Either one in .22 cal.

Neither are pushing for high power levels, which is fine with me. For this next gun I'm planning to use it as a low-power, low-noise, close-range shooter. If I need more power, I can use my BRK Ghost Plus.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.Leon