Brocock/BRK Thinking Brocock

So one name keeps coming up and I find it interesting is Brocock. But there doesn’t seem to be any long term information about them or I’m an idiot that can’t use the internet (likely). If I take the plunge to buy their rifle and for whatever reason I hate it what’s the resale gonna be like? I don’t mind spending the money but I hate wasting it.

So one name keeps coming up and I find it interesting is Brocock. But there doesn’t seem to be any long term information about them or I’m an idiot that can’t use the internet (likely). If I take the plunge to buy their rifle and for whatever reason I hate it what’s the resale gonna be like? I don’t mind spending the money but I hate wasting it.
Brocock has been around since the 1980's. They make a variety of very well designed airgun rifles. I've owned three, I started with a Bantam in .25 Cal and it was super accurate, about an MOA at 50 yards. I then had a Sniper XR but traded it for the new Ghost because it was going to be easier to tune. I'm still learning the Ghost but the form, fit and function are on par with my Redwolf (By Daystate - which now owns BRK/Brocock).

This forum seems to be heavily frequented by FX owner and FX surely spends money on marketing, nice rifles as well.

I can't recall reading on the forums here that anyone had serious issues with a Brocock that wasn't handled well by Airguns of Arizona (importer of BRK/Brocock) didn't handle it.

Good Luck and if you're close to AOA go for a visit or for FX Utah Airguns.

Smitty

Reactions: Ruzz
Ruzz -

From what's currently on the market, and that fact that MOST are happy with their Brocock / BRK guns, I wouldn't be concerned.

Plus being that they are part of Daystate, who HAS been around a...while...!

I have three Daystate guns and the BRK Ghost, all in .22 . No problems with any of them. My Ghost had been sitting a month and a half or more. I pulled it out yesterday, and put a few magazines through it. Again...no problems, no loss of pressure, no change in pellet point of impact, from previous shooting.

If you want one, don't be concerned. They are very well made, and should last a VERY long time, AND,,,yeah, hold their resale value. Go for it.

Mike

Last edited:
@Ruzz, the BRK Brococks are solid guns, I’ve owned a Compatto, Bantam Sniper HR and currently own two Atomic XRs and a Pathfinder XR all .22s Everyone a solid, reliable shooter. But don’t take my word for it... See here how the Ghost simply outclassed the rest of the field.

I’ve had a few Brococks pass through my safe and all have been very accurate and reliable. Build quality is on par with most any other higher end Airgun. My Brocock Atomic is my main pesting rifle And have dropped more pigeons than I can recall. I recently bought a Ghost and ai am still learning it but it’s been a solid performer as well.

What do you plan to use the rifle for and at what distances? That would help us suggest a model that would perform best for your needs.

Only one I have is maybe 13yrs old. Rock solid, sweet shooter, solid performer. I honestly, in several years have never heard one bad thing said about any of their guns.... That's got to be worth something.
Maybe ”schoolboy“ giggling about the original name… 🙄🙀🤓. Hence the BRK addition to the name, now known as BRK Brocock

Only one I have is maybe 13yrs old. Rock solid, sweet shooter, solid performer. I honestly, in several years have never heard one bad thing said about any of their guns.... That's got to be worth something.
Solid airguns that work. Have had one in the past that was always reliable & accurate. Now the offerings in last couple years are just superb airguns. I run a Ghost .30 now & it definately out shoots me & haven't even tapped what I could get out of it for personal groups at 100. Have you seen the breakdown video posted recently . That alone tells alot for quality of build.
The warranty just went to 3 years I think also.
Joe

Brocock has been around since the 1980's. They make a variety of very well designed airgun rifles. I've owned three, I started with a Bantam in .25 Cal and it was super accurate, about an MOA at 50 yards. I then had a Sniper XR but traded it for the new Ghost because it was going to be easier to tune. I'm still learning the Ghost but the form, fit and function are on par with my Redwolf (By Daystate - which now owns BRK/Brocock).

This forum seems to be heavily frequented by FX owner and FX surely spends money on marketing, nice rifles as well.

I can't recall reading on the forums here that anyone had serious issues with a Brocock that wasn't handled well by Airguns of Arizona (importer of BRK/Brocock) didn't handle it.

Good Luck and if you're close to AOA go for a visit or for FX Utah Airguns.

Smitty
well brocock has been around much longer than 1980, as I recall.. but they used to sell the tandem cartridges in their guns.. I had a great brocock 522.. after a o ring upgrade it was the best.. however they were outlawed in their country and basically went out of business and then reformed into the current company.
mark

A few Brococks ago I had an XR that developed an air leak at the fill fitting. I contacted AOA and they said if you fill the rifle to fast then the air friction passing over the fill fitting's TINY O-ring causes friction. This friction creates heat and then hardens that TINY O-ring. It becomes brittle and then it will leak air. They sent me a couple new O-rings and the special tool to remove that fitting. I replaced the TINY O-ring and the leak went away and I never had any problems thereafter. So, lesson learned, do NOT fill a Brocock rifle too fast and you will be good forever.

Talk to Tristan at atlas airguns he knows his guns and can really help you

i own a .22 compatto. favorite gun i own. i have a crown, wildcat, and gauntlet. have been spending alot of time with my new Notos. thats a very fun gun. of all my guns my compatto gets 90% of my attn. thought of getting a Bantam sniper, but that would just take away time with my compatto😁. i already have that issue with bows. when you find yourself making it a point to shoot the ones just cuz you havent in a while.
GET THE BROCOCK!

Brocock make cracking rifles, I had a Compatto Target a few years and have just bought a Pathfinder XR

IMG_2541.jpeg

Reactions: tsmith
I own two Brococks. You will likely never see anyone post complaints about any of their models. They are just that well made. Customer service is exceptionally good through AOA, as mentioned. With everything going on these days in that regard, they are head and shoulders ABOVE the competition in that area. It's unlikely you would need to contact them though. Just rock solid performance and reliability.