Thinking about an LCS SK-19, but have questions...

I'm still on the fence as to whether I want to invest in the LCS SK-19 or not. I have a Huben K1 and love it, but am really enamored by the thought of the full auto fun factor! My hesitation with the LCS is the trigger. I've never actually shot one, but a lot of reviews I've read say the trigger is the one aspect of the gun they didn't care for. I'm curious if the latest batch has any improvements to the trigger, like adjustability for length of pull and trigger weight?

Also, I see there are several different vendors who sell them here in the U.S., any one really stand out above another? Any of them offer any discounts to AGN Members and or Military Veterans? Thanks...

I would also like a semi, but i will not get one before i can get one that is tailored to slugs and have a stick ( conventional ) type of magazine VS the current round magazines.

With slugs i assume you could stack them in a conventional way in a magazine, and also then have room for more shots in the MAG

A gun like the Leshiy 2 it PO me that even in .177 it only have 8 shots in the MAG, i assume thats a result of how that gun index the magazine so in smaller calibers you just get a bigger empty spacing in between the 8 rounds.

Magazine size is a huge consideration when looking at a semi-auto or full-auto air gun. For full auto, I'd love to see a belt feed with a capacity of at least 50 rounds! I have a .22 Huben K1, so I'm okay with filling the 19 round magazine one pellet at a time while rotating it, Same set-up as the SK-19, which would also be .22, if I end up getting one. I've started using a pellet pen to load the Huben and it has eased the task a little. I had a SAM and sold it, mainly because Crosman didn't increase the capacity of the magazine, and it help 2 more pellet than the Ed Gun Leshiy 2.

FLgunner, I too was aggravated by the 1 pellet, slug at a time. I had read the feed cover could be removed on the K1. I looked at it removed, seemed to be a potential avenue to introduce foreign matter into magazine advancement mechanism, misfeeds. My solution was to heat the plastic and compress it. I now can load two projectiles at a time. I have both the SK19 and K1. The full auto is a blast but I rarely use it, air and pellet hog. You become accustomed to the trigger. I prefer the the K1 aesthetics, not tactical.

FLairgunner, SMG is belt frd. Maybe it could be altered to do what you want. 
I don't think slugs will ever be from a stick magazine in airgun. It just won't work.

This SMG you refer to, is that the Sig Sauer MCX PCP semi-auto? I've looked at one, but I'm not interested in another Semi-auto, the attraction of the SK-19 is the full-auto capability. But it would be nice if the SK-19 had a 30 round belt fed magazine!

FLgunner, I too was aggravated by the 1 pellet, slug at a time. I had read the feed cover could be removed on the K1. I looked at it removed, seemed to be a potential avenue to introduce foreign matter into magazine advancement mechanism, misfeeds. My solution was to heat the plastic and compress it. I now can load two projectiles at a time. I have both the SK19 and K1. The full auto is a blast but I rarely use it, air and pellet hog. You become accustomed to the trigger. I prefer the the K1 aesthetics, not tactical.

John, is your K1 a .25 or .22? I'm able to load two .22 pellets without rotating the magazine on my K1. Quite honestly, I would prefer a 3-5 round burst mode over full auto, but I guess that's asking too much! I really have no use for full auto, but being able to squeeze off a well place 3 round burst on a pest would be a blast!

...The full auto is a blast but I rarely use it...

These were my thoughts when looking at the LCS vs the K1. Kind of a novelty which one would tire of after using it a couple of times? A full (and accurate) mag dump in under 3 seconds on the Huben is enough of a grin-inducing novelty to me, and I still rarely do it.

Then there seems to be the continuing stream of issues with the LCS, with some guns apparently getting more air miles back & forth from AOA then they get shooting time. And finally the trigger on the K1 is supposed to be the better of the 2 (and I don't mind it at all on the K1). Have the LCS issues been addressed? Or are they a little blown out of proportion due to the fact that folks with issues post a lot, while those out shooting their great guns don't post?

And I do like the K1 aesthetics better like john8, especially with a dipped stock.

EDIT: Agreed, I think a 3 round burst capability would be excellent!

EDIT2: I have actually found that I can kind of 'slap' the trigger on the K1, and the gun seems to like it. Bad form I know, but does allow quick, short bursts with maintained accuracy.

Hello FLgunner I have a newer version and the trigger is not that bad, no it is not an RTI, FWB, or FX trigger but not bad. As for adjustability I can not comment I left it factory set. I bought my from AOA and could not of been happier with them (they set the gun up for JSB Hades for me). As for full auto its fun, and I would guess the cyclic rate is in the low to mid 600's , with that said you get some really nice 2rd bursts. If you decide to dump the gun it is very controllable, the only real down side to full auto is reloading the mag as you know with the Huben. Any other questions please ask hope this helps Eric

Soon to be LCS owner, and just wanted to mention that I had been looking at every semi-auto in existence, and other than a very high priced and difficult to get in the US Steyer, they ll seemed to come up lacking. I was close to a Marauder SAM purchase when the LCS hit the market,. I am sure the full auto will be fun but my interest remains the semi auto.

EDIT: Agreed, I think a 3 round burst capability would be excellent!

EDIT2: I have actually found that I can kind of 'slap' the trigger on the K1, and the gun seems to like it. Bad form I know, but does allow quick, short bursts with maintained accuracy.

The cyclic rate of the LCS being much less than a gun powder based full auto, I would imagine it will be fairly easy to learn to squeeze off three shot burst. I have read many places that the LCS trigger in full auto is superior to the semi trigger,. I will be experimenting with short bursts to be sure! That said, being able to select 3 shot would be amazing.

I don't know where all of you say you can only load 1 pellet @ a time on the Hubens. That is Not true @ all. I have owned over 13 Hubens and all of them I can load 2 pellets @ a time. I have owned several airguns in the past and it doesn't take me any longer to load the Huben than 2 10 round clips in other makes of air rifles. 

SK-19 is easier to load because of the load gate flips up. This allows you to load 4 pellets at a time before rotate mag. 

I don't know where all of you say you can only load 1 pellet @ a time on the Hubens. That is Not true @ all. I have owned over 13 Hubens and all of them I can load 2 pellets @ a time. I have owned several airguns in the past and it doesn't take me any longer to load the Huben than 2 10 round clips in other makes of air rifles. 

SK-19 is easier to load because of the load gate flips up. This allows you to load 4 pellets at a time before rotate mag.

Yep, I can load 2 at a time on my Huben also, I usually don't because for me it's just as easy to load 1 at a time. If it had the flip up door like the SK-19, I'dd probably load 4-5 and then rotate the magazine.

Any thoughts on the Hatsan Blitz? Hatsan USA has refurbs for $799. I've purchased refurbs from Hatsan in the past, it's a crap shoot when it comes to what you get, but more have been good as opposed to being garbage out of the box. Just to scratch the itch of full auto, it would be half the cost of the SK-19, and it has removable 22 round magazines!

Flgunner-

I wish the Huben had the flip up load gate because there are times when I am crow hunting that I need faster reloading but its like Ford Dodge and Chevy.

As far as other brands, you get what you pay far. The Huben and the SK-19 are basically the same semi autos. 

Yea, too bad the triggers aren't the same!

I currently have two full auto air rifles. The 30 cal. Hatsan Blitz, and the 25 cal SK-19. The SK - 19 even though it’s 25 cal has significantly more FPE then the Hatson Blitz 30 cal. The Hatson Blitz provides about a maximum of 47 FPE based on my testing per shot, while the SK-19 provides up to 87 FPE per shot. I’m about to purchase a 30 Cal SK 19, and will do testing on it as well. The Hatson Blitz may have a faster automatic rate, but has many flaws with the gun that I had to rig to make it work correctly. The SK 19 is a much higher quality rifle in my opinion as well. I will be selling my 25 Cal SK - 19 once I get the 30 Cal.

I was really close to buying the sk-19, but instead went Leshiy2. So far I am super impressed with the Leshiy2, I’ve got the kat40 version it seems to shoot the avs .219 slugs good and the trigger is pretty decent. I would love to add a Lcs sk19 in 30 cal eventually, but I may just add a 30cal L2 barrel. I held the 30cal sk19 at AOA and really liked it, it’s probably a good thing I didn’t shoot it. 
40 yards with avs slugs, the two fliers were my fault.
EAD029EF-DB40-4A42-9065-9C252443F4C3.1631395848.jpeg

6 out of 8 since I am trying to get use to the trigger and was just testing ammo

Love my SK19 even with the bad barrel it shoots 3/4 inch groups at 50 yards.
AEAC managed to tune one to do half that at the same range.
The trigger is a bit strange but I shoot well with it anyway and after awhile you get used to it.
Full Auto is a blast and you just have to do it now and then but it's the semi I am after.
It's a great gun, my only complaint, besides the bad barrels I received, is that I can't turn the power down as far as I would like to.