Thinking about a .25 Cricket Carbine

Hawken
There are tons of info out there on the Cricket Rifle as stated in the two comments above. I've had my .25 Cricket rifle for 2 years now and still love it. In fact I like it so well I bought a .177 version, and it's the one I shoot the most now. Mainly because I plan to shoot Field Target with it this year. That .25 cal would tear some metal targets up at 45 plus FPE

I only have a need for one .25 cal air rifle and this baby fits my needs to the T! I have it scoped with Hawke Sidewinder 8-32X56 and it weighs 9pounds 15 ounces scoped.
I know that sounds heavy, but it's so well balanced it really feels light when shouldered.

You can't go wrong....get one ;-)

Fuss

I have the 25 Cricket bullpup which is very similar to the carbine. Mine shoots the 25 gr JSB pellets at 960 fps and the 34 gr pellets at 860 fps with consistent 2 inch groups at 100 yards. I obtain 60 shots from a 230 BAR fill before it goes off the regulator. The only minus has been the lack of a safety. The carbine version has a safety which many shooters do not like and disable.

I've done a decent amount of web-stalking this rifle and there's a lot less info out there as compared to other guns. It is extra difficult to search because some people call it 'carbine' others 'rifle' and some people call the bullpup those names too. I have yet to find a conclusive answer on the air cylinder capacity. I've read that it's less than the bullpup, but all the answers I've found are for the bullpup.

I'd be really interested to hear how it feels/balances in the hands as compared to a Marauder (just as a benchmark). It looks to be one of the lightest and most compact rifle-form .25s out there at 6.5-7 lbs and 42". Can anyone confirm the length and un-scoped weight?

I have the .25 Cricket Rifle and a Gen 1 Marauder. There is just no comparison how much better the Cricket feels in your hands. The Marauder feels like a brick as compared to the Cricket rifle. The .25 cal Rifle is 45 inches long, where as the .177 is 42 inches long and I have heard the .22 is 42 inches as well.
Not going to take my scopes off to confirm, but the rifles are closer to 7 or 7.5 pounds unscoped.
My .25 weighs 9 pounds 15 oz with attached 8-32X56 Hawke sidewinder
My .177 weighs 9 pounds 2 oz with attached 10-50X60 Sightron SIII
Every person that picks it up is amazed at how light it feels in the hands.