• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE! It's Ground Squirrel "Season".

After weeks & weeks of the weirdest weather here in SoCal I finally got to hunt with my pal Mike Bricker (Centercut). We met up in Ramona where I have permission at a beautiful vineyard. Of all the days to NOT have used my Tactacam! We took out 37 Ground Squirrels total. 19 for Bricker, 18 for me. Days like this remind me of how grateful I am for having gotten into airguns. Mike was shooting his Kricket, I was shooting my .22 Bobcat. What a pleasure to shoot that LASER! Here's hoping the rest of Summer will be the same. Thanks for the fellowship & productive harvest Mike (the other stuff too).

Sorry, no pics or video. I won't make that mistake again!

Last edited:
After weeks & weeks of the weirdest weather here in SoCal I finally got to hunt with my pal Mike Bricker (Centercut). We met up in Ramona where I have permission at a beautiful vineyard. Of all the days to NOT have used my Tactacam! We took out 37 Ground Squirrels total. 19 for Bricker, 18 for me. Days like this remind me of how grateful I am for having gotten into airguns. Mike was shooting his Kricket, I was shooting my .22 Bobcat. What a pleasure to shoot that LASER! Here's hoping the rest of Summer will be the same. Thanks for the fellowship & productive harvest Mike (the other stuff too).

Sorry, no pics or video. I won't make that mistake again!
Please, nothing personal but...I HATE YOU!!!! Ok, absolutely a rainbow of colors of envious. Mine are just in their burrows making more little squirrels, there is hope but I'm getting fatter with the stops by Jack to get Breakfast Jacks and hash browns, then lunch to drown my sorrows.

Please, nothing personal but...I HATE YOU!!!! Ok, absolutely a rainbow of colors of envious. Mine are just in their burrows making more little squirrels, there is hope but I'm getting fatter with the stops by Jack to get Breakfast Jacks and hash browns, then lunch to drown my sorrows.
The "body count" was 37 but I got at least 7 pregnant females in there. In theory that should be (at least) another 28 that won't be tearing up the vineyard. If you find yourself in SoCal I'd be happy to help alleviate your envy by turning it into squirrel hunting ACTION :giggle:

Reactions: Centercut
The "body count" was 37 but I got at least 7 pregnant females in there. In theory that should be (at least) another 28 that won't be tearing up the vineyard. If you find yourself in SoCal I'd be happy to help alleviate your envy by turning it into squirrel hunting ACTION :giggle:
Hmmmm Oceanside, just a little 6.5 hr drive, be shorter but the chippies frown on me actually going fast. They just haven't come out yet in my permission, I've got guy that has a bunch in his tree farm, he think they are going to help the trees, yeah, no, and the first person that breaks their ankle and sues him might convince him of the error of his ways.

Hmmmm Oceanside, just a little 6.5 hr drive, be shorter but the chippies frown on me actually going fast. They just haven't come out yet in my permission, I've got guy that has a bunch in his tree farm, he think they are going to help the trees, yeah, no, and the first person that breaks their ankle and sues him might convince him of the error of his ways.
Funny you should mention that. Played a gig last week, bass player shows up on crutches. Torn knee cartilage. GUESS what kind of hole he stepped in :unsure:

Last edited: