• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JTS They did it too...

1706318426151.gif

Glad I am still content with my marauders and tinkering with them. Old school is still cool.

-Matt

Thanks for the link, that's an interesting rifle. I like it but....

Based on the fact that JTS has NO customer service and sold hundreds, if not thousands of Airacuda rifles with manufacturing defects, I will never buy another rifle from them. (n)
Are you refering to the clipping issue on the dust collector?
I believe they have headquarters in Texas.

Looks like the trend this year is how close to a powder burner can ya get AND air reservoir around the barrel.

I like this over the DRS or whatever the FX one is.
Looks interesting, and, just a wild guess, but I bet it retails for less than $600 !

Thanks for the link, that's an interesting rifle. I like it but....

Based on the fact that JTS has NO customer service and sold hundreds, if not thousands of Airacuda rifles with manufacturing defects, I will never buy another rifle from them. (n)
Only thing I have that's JTS is their 25.4 grain pellets. My Krals love them. Thought about trying some of their other pellets, but why fix what ain't broke.

Are you refering to the clipping issue on the dust collector?
I believe they have headquarters in Texas.

Looks interesting, and, just a wild guess, but I bet it retails for less than $600 !
Biggest letdown for me was a pre-manufacture KNOWN defect in Airacuda MAX stock which left air gap between action and stock so tightening single stock bolt would pinch magazine opening to prevent mag installation. JTS left problem for Warranty Department and consumer to solve. WM

Watched Airgun Detectives YouTube video review of the Airacuda Max .30. Was shocked to see the reviewer not only display the $50 DonnyFL adapter, but also demonstrated installation, stating, " in case of accuracy issues." Wasn't able to get accuracy from my Max .25 prior to installing the DonnyFL, because of a warped shroud, am I to understand JTS introduced the Max .30 without addressing the warped shrouds? Wonder if they addressed the stock "gap" problem? Having a hard time understanding the JTS business model. WM

Looks very much like a clone of the Remington Vought that never became available in the states.. JTS May of done US a favor lol
It’s a slick looking rifle that peaks my interest for sure although I still prefer the FX drs over this one due to it appearing shorter aol and lighter weight, Possibly higher fpe along with availability of mods which I doubt the jts rifle will offer..

Time and possibly funds will tell which one comes to my front door but I’ll have to try at least one of them for certain…

Looks very much like a clone of the Remington Vought that never became available in the states.. JTS May of done US a favor lol
It’s a slick looking rifle that peaks my interest for sure although I still prefer the FX drs over this one due to it appearing shorter aol and lighter weight, Possibly higher fpe along with availability of mods which I doubt the jts rifle will offer..

Time and possibly funds will tell which one comes to my front door but I’ll have to try at least one of them for certain…
If memory serves the Vought was a snowpeak as well.