Crosman There's a box by the door

There's a box by the door. I wonder if it's a 100th anniversary Crosman 362 with the hardwood stock, steel grooved receiver, and Williams peep sight?

Screenshot_20231212_194218_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231212_193205_Samsung Internet.jpg

20231212_194143.jpg

I hope a full review is coming !!!

I will try. Not sure I can be any more thorough than Tom Gaylord, but I will see if any of my observations are different than his.

My house is fairly dark, so not the best for precision iron sight work, but I managed to not shoot my eye out and to not shoot any new holes in the kitchen cabinets. Everything seems solid, and in line with the price tag. but had to raise the sight more than expected at 10 yards. I kind of lost my cheek weld before getting sighted in on the spot with only 3 pumps. Will put a lace on cheek pad on and test it more outside this weekend I hope.

Reactions: Frogy
I got outside before the sun got too low today. Initially had to fight the urge to scope it for pellet tests. Found 4 tins of 22s to try. Shot them at 10 yards with 5 pumps on paper before adjusting the sights, backing the stool back to 25 and set about attacking the spinners. 6 to 8 pumps seemed good on the longer shots. 4 is fine for 10 yards.

Sights seem to be intended for burying the target behind the fiber optic. I had to raise the rear a lot to get a 6 o'clock hold, and lost cheek weld, so added a leather cheek pad.

It does what a pumper should do, and feels solid in the hands. I may scope it for a more in depth pellet test, but maybe not. Any of these will be fine, but the heavy Seneca drop pretty fast and need pumped to full pressure.

20231217_161828.jpg