N/A There is a black sheep……..

…in my Walther lp53-collection.
Assume the pistol nerds spot it immediately. 😊
AAA895D4-B562-4DAB-B2DB-A1A0923A3B45.jpeg

wow, very cool pistols! Here's Mr. Gaylord's review, he is excellent.

Reactions: Gunnertrones
I also have a PL and it is very enjoyable. I have reduced the transfer port with brass tubing per Stevoos instructions, but have yet to fabricated a new spring and top hat.

It isn't fair to the PL to call it a Walther copy. While it is the same concept, no part would even come close to being interchangable. Mine is a accurate as the shooter behind.

Reactions: Gunnertrones
Looking more ,that trigger screw does not look original. There is a hole far up on the frame above trigger, not on the others and the others have two holes for pins aligned along lower frame area. I did not catch front sight, looks like a barrel band holding the sight. as for hollowed beavertail, I cannot get enough detail to see that.
You’re right about the trigger screw, it is not original. Came without one, and the shot went off when I loaded the gun after receiving it in the mail. The pellet hit the refrigerator door, and scratched the paint off, plus a nasty mark. Used toothpaste to cover it, but the wife spotted it right away. “Shooting in the house are we?!”😅

Last edited: