Theoben Theoben SLR88 FT

So incredibly blessed to have this one. I was fortunate to have prized this one from an incredible collection. It shoots beautifully right under 12 FPE as intended. I can't wait to get a scope on it and find out how accurate the Anschutz barrel is.
I haven't been able to find production numbers but it seems to be no more than about three dozen. Special thanks to Russ (RM100Guy) who educated me on these exceptional rifles when he got his unbelievable example a year or so ago.
I know of 3 here in the states. The one Russel has, this one and another owned by JohnnyPiston. Please let us know if you know of any others or can share any information about these guns.

IMG_8125.JPG

IMG_8135.JPG

Link to Johnny Piston's FT

Link to RM100Guy's FT

Last edited:
Been waiting for this post...I guess everyone has their favorites...look no further for mine. What I find so appealing about the Theoben SLR 88 is the hand crafted assembly by master gunsmiths using manual machine tools for making the parts...Becoming a lost art...As a retired machinist I can relate to the skill required to produce these works of the gunmakers art. I started my '88 search in 2015 with a casual conversation with David Slade at his shop and ment
1000001775.jpg
ioned I was looking for an SLR88...he cut his eyes at me and said good luck as there are very few in the US...Took 7 years to find one...Thanks again to member Flintsack for letting his go to a new home...two years ago this month. Lewis you have some awsome collectable airguns none more special than your new to you '88 FT and I know that it has a good home...Congrats, thanks for posting pixs!

So incredibly blessed to have this one. I was fortunate to have prized this one from an incredible collection. It shoots beautifully right under 12 FPE as intended. I can't wait to get a scope on it and find out how accurate the Anschutz barrel is.
I haven't been able to find production numbers but it seems to be no more than about three dozen. Special thanks to Russ (RM100Guy) who educated me on these exceptional rifles when he got his unbelievable example a year or so ago.
I know of 3 here in the states. The one Russel has, this one and another owned by JohnnyPiston. Please let us know if you know of any others or can share any information about these guns.

View attachment 447173

View attachment 447174

Link to Johnny Piston's FT

Link to RM100Guy's FT
But it’s RIGHT HANDED Lewis 🤬