• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Theoben Rapid MKII .25 and .22

Classified Status
NLA

woogie_man

May 3, 2021
North Dakota, United States
Hey guys I am wanting to get another rifle and looking at moving a rifle down to another person.

I got this rifle from another member here a few years ago. The previous owner had Allen Z go through the rifle and do his typical work to the rifle. Wanting to make sure the rifle was in good working conditions I got in contact with Martin and sent the rifle down to him. Once there he added a "v" block and looked over the rifle and lubricated and made sure everything was up to snuff. The rifle now is sporting a carbon bottle along with one of Martin's carbon lined barrels. Also have added a pic rail to the front of the stock for bipod use

The rifle came with a 25 caliber barrel and one magazine. Being as I had a ton of 22 pellets I made a custom adapter to fit an FX liner in the rifle. I now have an Fx 380mm barrel system on the rifle. The appropriate probes come with each caliber to allow the ability to change calibers when you want.

Included in sale....

Theoben MKII rifle in .25 caliber
One 25 caliber magazine
FX 22 caliber 380mm barrel system
RAW 22 caliber probe

Would like to see $1700 for the rifle, and can discus shipping. Would like to go through PayPal to keep things easy, but open to other options as well. Message me and I will get you pictures of the rifle, as well as answer any questions you may have.

I am working on getting funds to help get an AAA Evol mini for my son to use for hunting. Really the only trade that I would be interested in, of course with money on my end.

Reactions: budfarkus