Then there was one less starling

Okay disclaimer, it was two starling but one fell into the manure stream as they were flushing the paddock so well, thus one. 
BD43AD94-32D9-48A2-99CD-0FA5ABD1BB1E.1653173773.jpeg

Data: 

• Shadow (177 Uragan Compact)
  • jsb 10.34 gr Heavies
  • 875 fps
  • 17.6 fpe
  • Athlon talos 4x14x44 BTR
  • From a 270 bar to 160 bar 75 shots

Today I went out to a permission about 30 min from me one a beautiful sunny day. After picking up donuts (never show up without them) I said my hellos and got to work. 

The birds were skittish and I found out why, another airgunner had been there the day before, so I got left overs and there wasn’t much. All the pigeons were gone and so some sparrows and starlings. I was able to connect with a total of three but one was a fly off. 

Anyways, being out beats being at home and I needed to say farewells for 3 weeks from now I start the new journey East to New Hampshire and working for a client in Boston. Plus I did some target shooting and plinking pebbles.

The starling was taken at about 30 yards and the pellet was a clean pass through. Tomorrow I might try to get to the range and try some hades. I didn’t mess with the Makos on this trip. 

The only good European starling North America is a dead one, so bit by bit I’m trying to do my part. 

@qball I had really good luck with Hades in Glimmer before she was stolen aka Prophet Performance Compact. Yes, Hades do leave a pop, and less pass through. Hopefully, I can hit another close by permission next week.

@douger thanks, and after so long wanting a Uragan Compact I can safely say I am not disappointed at all. It is a robust platform. My only issue is the magazine, it is hold sensitive, meaning that depending on how I hold the gun can interfere with pellet / slug cycling properly.

@buckyusn thanks, in July I will get a proper bipod, not a Chinese knockoff.

@l.leon than, I am very happy with Shadow, very sturdy and no flex at all. Honestly, Shadow makes the Glimmer, the Prophet Compact, almost elegant in come ways in comparison.

@dond70f thanks, I am really enjoy it.

@sqwirlfugger Thanks and I will continue the battle one skirmish at a time.