The wonders of God's creations

I was walking back home from picking up my niece this afternoon and saw a differently colored groundhog. It was sighted in E. Central Missouri about an hour west of St. Louis. It was a grey with a black tail. It wasn't an old groundhog, looked like this springs litter size wise. I'm constantly amazed at the diversity of creation. All you have to do is slow down and open your eyes. Sorry no picture, didn't have my phone.

. I'm constantly amazed at the diversity of creation. All you have to do is slow down and open your eyes.
I couldn’t agree more. My wife and I recently purchased a golf cart and have been taking leisurely drives on the back country roads and we are amazed at what we are seeing at 19 MPH that we’ve never seen before in a car at 55+.

I saw a Garter Snake today which I haven't seen in years.

Saw two things yesterday I rarely see. One was a Hummingbird Moth feeding on our hummingbird mints.

The other was weird which was some type of, I assumed to be, a flesh eating beetle which was attracted to this nasty smelling fly catching gizmo I bought last month. That darn fly catcher devise which holds a quart of liquid was almost full of dead flys!

Our place is beautiful this year because we got so much rain. Flowers all around that normally aren't near as plentiful and green green grass as well. Both make it pleasant to the eye. I was reminded about this scripture.

Matthew 6:28-31 TPT​

“And why would you worry about your clothing? Look at all the beautiful flowers of the field. They don’t work or toil, and yet not even Solomon in all his splendor was robed in beauty like one of these!

Reactions: ITACUD