The Winner of the RDW Avenger Event is...

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I appreciate ALL of them!

This is gonna be fun - I can't wait to get some 100+ yard groups with this setup. It may be a budget rifle, but that ain't no budget cocking lever or trigger!

And especially thanks to Michael, Steve for all your knowledge and reviews, and all the sponsors responsible for the sweet gear I'm about to get. Y'all know who they are, and "you guys know the best way to thank 'em!"

when you said "retail" value of all products combined. i would have never guess it would be under $300. how did that come to be? i am super confused...

but congrats to the winner!

Hmmmm where'd you get that #? The retail value of all the products combined is $1043.61 shown here in the instructions https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/win-an-air-venturi-avenger-regulated-pcp-and-more/?view=all and reiterated in winner video right abouuuuuut here:

https://youtu.be/1EKvnOy6buI?t=70

Hey Michael, 

the winner's number is $271. thats how i got the under $300 #.

the rule stated in the original post: "all you’ve got to do is pick a number between $0.00 – $1043.61 (the giveaway’s value) and enter it in the body of THIS THREAD"

we all know the retail value because its written in the original post. so i was just confused on the giveaways value. i mean, how can it be sooo low? LOL. 

dont worry about it, sorry i am taking away the fun side of it. 

Congrats again Winner! I jnow Nova brand like the back of my hands. you will enjoy it

Hey Michael, 

the winner's number is $271. thats how i got the under $300 #.

the rule stated in the original post: "all you’ve got to do is pick a number between $0.00 – $1043.61 (the giveaway’s value) and enter it in the body of THIS THREAD"

we all know the retail value because its written in the original post. so i was just confused on the giveaways value. i mean, how can it be sooo low? LOL. 

dont worry about it, sorry i am taking away the fun side of it. 

Congrats again Winner! I jnow Nova brand like the back of my hands. you will enjoy it

I understand now. If you watch the winners video a bit longer. At the 1:30 mark I use a random number generator to pick the winning # (between 0.00 - 1043.61) 👍