• To view the forums in a traditional "list view", simply click the Forums button located in the main menu bar (at the top for desktop users, at the bottom for mobile device users)
  • In order to be able to send private messages to other users, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on the site.

The Winner of the Kalibrgun Cricket II package is...

I am really taken back by the fellowship of Airgun Nation. Wow! I sit here amazed as I read all of my fellow “shooters” that are happy for me. Thanks to everyone. Especially the vendors that supplied the equipment.

I have found my new family!

Congrats ! It's like Christmas all over again! 

Congratulations , WillyBoy!

I know you'll enjoy your package and have loads of fun shooting.

I would like to thank Airgun Nation, Michael,/Steve (For their diligence, expertise, and experience in reviewing all of the products in this package), all of the sponsors who contributed to the giveaway, and especially Airguns of Arizona for providing the opportunity to win such a great prize.

A lot of people who can afford to purchase a package like that,at will,tend to take for granted the joy that comes from owning and shooting a top shelf airgun. I guarantee many people will never get the opportunity to own a top of the line airgun and experience the difference they provide.