The winner of the FX Dreamline package is...!!

Oh wow,,I just got home from work,3rd shift.changed and washed up a little,grabbed some pringles,french onoin dip,and a beer.Fired up the computer to watch an old race or see if there's a new airgun review by Giles or Steve or PA.Oh yea,check out airgun nation see who won....NO WAY,, It's a hoax,I'm trippin, A lucid dream maybe? I never,ever win.Well I did win $50 in a football pool some 20 years ago. This is just,,I don't know what to think..Thankyou to every1 for their cgrats.To the FX people,Owning 1of those rifles was just an out of reach pipedream. To answer a members ?.Which model? Classic all the way baby,lol

Congrats! Now go buy a lottery ticket. ( and remember who told you to :)

Congrats!

You are famous now: Pink Floyd did a song when they find out you won the Dreamline!

"... Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall .."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQcBwE6j09U

Thx orion,that's pretty cool putting Floyde in there

Oh wow,,I just got home from work,3rd shift.changed and washed up a little,grabbed some pringles,french onoin dip,and a beer.Fired up the computer to watch an old race or see if there's a new airgun review by Giles or Steve or PA.Oh yea,check out airgun nation see who won....NO WAY,, It's a hoax,I'm trippin, A lucid dream maybe? I never,ever win.Well I did win $50 in a football pool some 20 years ago. This is just,,I don't know what to think..Thankyou to every1 for their cgrats.To the FX people,Owning 1of those rifles was just an out of reach pipedream. To answer a members ?.Which model? Classic all the way baby,lol

WOW this is amazing you sharing the day you just had with all of us. Congrats really....

Hi Mike,, I can't say thankyou enough times.These high end guns have always been a bit out of reach.Always something more (practically needed) like a set of tires or a medical bill getting paid off.lol. Well u asked what features I'd like the rifle to come in. Classic,Walnut,22cal. Never had anything with a walnut stock.Always been drawn to such things.

Congratulations! Love that you had just got back from a long work day and got the news how you did. Man would have loved to been a fly on the wall at see the never ending grin on your face. We'll get your details from Michael and get your Dream-Classic Walnut .22 out the door. You'll officially be the first customer getting one in your hands as the first shipment to the dealers are heading later this week. Actually, just so you don't have to wait much longer we're going to expedite it out so you can have it this week!

Thanks to everyone for their feedback, compliments, and being a part of this RDW. We're very happy to have been able to bring you this oppurtunity and grateful for the dealers, sponsors, Steve at AEAC for his exceptional work, and Michael at Airgun Nation for running the best Airgun forum period!

- Jon, FX Airguns USA

Congratulations! Love that you had just got back from a long work day and got the news how you did. Man would have loved to been a fly on the wall at see the never ending grin on your face. We'll get your details from Michael and get your Dream-Classic Walnut .22 out the door. You'll officially be the first customer getting one in your hands as the first shipment to the dealers are heading later this week. Actually, just so you don't have to wait much longer we're going to expedite it out so you can have it this week!

Thanks to everyone for their feedback, compliments, and being a part of this RDW. We're very happy to have been able to bring you this oppurtunity and grateful for the dealers, sponsors, Steve at AEAC for his exceptional work, and Michael at Airgun Nation for running the best Airgun forum period!

- Jon, FX Airguns USA

Jon,,wow,,this is just awsome. Thankyou so much. erg! Now I can't get my naps in,I keep thinking about how it's gonna feel in my hands and imagining cradleing it to my shoulder on the bench.To actually use a match grade trigger. LOL, Oh no,no more excuses.Beware you mini cat tins,your not safe past 60 yards anymore anywhere,WuHahaha