The winner of the AirForce Texan is...

Hey everyone, I got the beast in today. I was at home eating lunch and FedEx pulled in the drive. Put lunch to the side and opened her up. Wow, it's definitely a different looking gun compared to my FX's. Slim and trim she is and actually lighter than what I expected. Just had enough time to put the bottle on and head back to work. Left work just a tad early, maybe a little more than a tad but who's watching. Got home, mounted the Hawke scope and bipod, filled it to 2800 and started shooting. I was really concerned that it would be too loud for the backyard but I live out in the country but still in a spacy subdivision with some neighbors but not like just next door. Not too bad really, at least the popo didn't show up. It was a blast to shoot and I'm going to have to work on my technique. For sure grouping good enough already to take a coyote at 50-70yds. The 35cal JSB Predators are huge compared to a 25cal.

Again I want to think Michael at Airgun Nation, Splatterburst Targets, Sportmatch,JSB, Predator International, Steve at AEAC for warming it up for me and especially Airgun Depot.
Jimmy
ec24e8d05815faa75bdae8e28432f087.jpg

Thanks again guys, Frank I think the coyote population is safe around me. Those guys on TV make it look easy and just load the back of the truck with soon to be pelts. It doesn't happen like that to me. I'm going to try it though as soon as it cools down around here. Ran out of pellets for it already so I'll be ordering some today. John, I don't think this is good long range candidate, it's definitely built as a hunter. My FX500 might get the job done though.
Jimmy