The Winner of the Air Venturi PCP Package is...

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
AGN Member Mike_Lenardon of Michigan!!! with the closet guess of 129

https://youtu.be/s9Y_ntDaiCU

Let's give a HUGE shout-out to Air Venturi, Hawke Optics, Sportsmatch Rings UK., JSB/Predator International, H&N Sport, Patchworm 20/20 Concepts, and DonnyFL. We appreciate you soooo much!

Catch all of the Avenger Bullpup comparisons, videos and discussion topics here:

Watch & Discuss AEAC's Video Review of the Air Venturi Avenger Bullpup .25!!

.22 Pellet & Slug results (AGN) + .25 Pellet results (AEAC) Avenger BULLPUP!!

AEAC Video – Air Venturi Avenger .25 Setup & Tuning Guide

Q&A with the Air Venturi Avenger Product Manager, Tyler Patner

AEAC Video – Avenger Air Rifle – 44 Questions ANSWERED!! – AV Product Manager

This is totally unbelievable to me, I just don't win stuff. WOW

Thanks for the congrats you guys. I really want to say thanks to Michael here for keeping AGN running, it's no easy task. Thanks to everyone involved behind the scenes here. And thank you to all the sponsors who willingly support Airgun Nation. And a very special thanks to Air Venturi, Hawke Optics, Sportsmatch Rings UK., JSB/Predator International, H&N Sport, Patchworm 20/20 Concepts, and DonnyFL. who made this package possible. 

I still can't believe it.......

bless you all,

Mike

Just a comment on AGN in general. This is a fantastic resource and keeps me interested in the air gun hobby because in my area which is Cincinnati I don't really have any pals that are into it. I hear there's a good community in Fairfield Ohio and I may have to check that out but for my daily fix of air gun news I come straight here and I appreciate the effort it takes to produce this site. Thanks so much Michael and staff! If there is a staff LOL