Air Venturi The WINNER of the Air Venturi Avenge-X

WOW!!!!! Thanks first to Michael at Air Venturi and AGN!! I never win anything!! Thanks to Pyramyd Air and to all other sponsors involved in this giveaway. I, and my wife are more than excited. Thanks to all who participated and offered congratulations to me.

Bobby
You can’t say you never win anymore! Congratulations!

Reactions: spywiz
Congratulations.

Way back in the day i entered a competition online with the then still existing maker of computer motherboards Abit.
then months later there was a parcel at my door, and wouldn't you know, in it was a very nice Abit motherboard, so fine i had to build a new computer on it.

The kicker was i had no idea i won, i was not notified at all suddenly the box was just there.
And no did not loose the mail CUZ always including spam i have gotten a max of 5 - 10 e-mails a week, and i check the ones that end in the spam filter too, CUZ with so few mails well no problem doing that.

That is pretty much also the only time i have won anything, o and then as a kid i won 4 pork chops and 500 DKkr at bingo with my mother.

Other than that luck in love or gambling, well not following me, so i am single and only bet when i am 100 % sure to win