The winner of the Air Arms Galahad is...

Congrats Agfan! 
simple-smile.png

Hold on Steve, get ahold of UPS we need to make a slight change...Agfan just sent me a note and said he'd be out of town for 6 months, one of them emergency trips!. Since I'm his new best friend he said it would be ok to send it to me and then I can send it to him when he gets back in town. NO REALLY!!!. Just PM me and I'll get you my address.
Jimmy

"jking"Hold on Steve, get ahold of UPS we need to make a slight change...Agfan just sent me a note and said he'd be out of town for 6 months, one of them emergency trips!. Since I'm his new best friend he said it would be ok to send it to me and then I can send it to him when he gets back in town. NO REALLY!!!. Just PM me and I'll get you my address.
Jimmy

Haha, nice try Jimmy. I got your back though. We're booked out through September with RDW, so there's much good to come for ya. Hopefully 😁

Just wanted to let everyone know how much fun I’m having with the Galahad. I’m still getting used to it but I really like all the features especially the paddle cocking lever. We used the JSB pellets and Splatterburst targets last week. They performed extremely well. The Sportsmatch rings are really nice too. Thanks again to Steve, Michael, Pyramyd Air, JSB, Sportsmatch UK, and Splatterburst.