• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The Weekly Target Challenge is changing to a Monthly Target Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hours of shooting and filming I've decided to modify the most recent challenge. Apparently its nearly impossible to cut a string (with any size projectile) without it being under tension. Who knew?

The Weekly Target Challenge is also changing into a Monthly Target Challenge. This should give more people the opportunity to try it out without feeling the pressure of such a short timeline.

You can see the July Challenge HERE

Cheers

-Michael

Well, I had some time today and decided to just do it :) 
I hope you forgive me for my spoonerism...

https://youtu.be/0w3PguvRf9c

AK

Well done young man! Great editing to boot!
1f44f.svg

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I had a beautiful few days in the field doing some serious "Social distancing" with my dog Marley. Last week Michael was kind enough to tag me in a social media post asking me to participate in this challenge. The Airgun Nation is one of few forums that I still participate in and enjoy reading on a daily basis. I think this is the type of thing that can bring the community together and I appreciate Michael for putting this together. With no intentions of winning anything I was more than happy to accept the challenge and to step further with trying to bring all of you along for my adventure. Marley and I traveled to a very remote location where we set up camp, did some target shooting, hunting and cooking with an amazing backdrop of scenery. Here is the full video of our adventure that I hope may help those who are stuck at home, unable to get out in the field. For those who don't care to watch the entire video the target portion is at 2:47 into the video! Hope everyone stays healthy and safe 😊

Cheers,

Dana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBN66aLelJ8

Hello everyone, I had a beautiful few days in the field doing some serious "Social distancing" with my dog Marley. Last week Michael was kind enough to tag me in a social media post asking me to participate in this challenge. The Airgun Nation is one of few forums that I still participate in and enjoy reading on a daily basis. I think this is the type of thing that can bring the community together and I appreciate Michael for putting this together. With no intentions of winning anything I was more than happy to accept the challenge and to step further with trying to bring all of you along for my adventure. Marley and I traveled to a very remote location where we set up camp, did some target shooting, hunting and cooking with an amazing backdrop of scenery. Here is the full video of our adventure that I hope may help those who are stuck at home, unable to get out in the field. For those who don't care to watch the entire video the target portion is at 2:47 into the video! Hope everyone stays healthy and safe 😊

Cheers,

Dana

Another very nice video from you, Dana👍 I really enjoy the trips you make with Marley 😃

Thank you for bringing us all along !

Great shooting and taking part in the weekly challenge 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.